Windows 10: I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter...

Discus and support I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to enter proxy for my system as it OK button is not working can anyone suggest anything?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shivamkumar_27, Oct 11, 2019.

1. I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter...

I am unable to enter proxy for my system as it OK button is not working can anyone suggest anything?

:)

Shivamkumar_27, Oct 11, 2019

2. Restart does not boot back error: please enter system drive and press enter

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    NOTE: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press
    Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.

Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Proxy Credentials Have to be Entered for Every TAB

Hi Franklin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Which credentials are you referring to?
    Method 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the more actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.
    • Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Check the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 11, 2019
  4. I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter...

Unable to enter password in bios screen

This method takes advantage of the backdoors built by manufacturers. The default passwords for specific vendors have been available for some time.

Here's How:

1. Switch on your PC and enter a wrong password three or more times.

2. A message will display an alert that says your system is disabled or the password failed.

3. The message will also include a number. Note the number as it will help you generate the BIOS backdoor password.

4. Open the BIOS Master Password Generator page on another computer or smartphone.

I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter... HDPqme8.jpg

5. Enter the number you saw on the BIOS screen. Click the Get password button to see a list of computer models and passwords. Try the password that is for a machine closest to yours.

6. Reboot your machine to the BIOS password screen and enter the password.

You can always call up customer support and give them the number that came up on the alert screen.

FreeBooter, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter...

1. I am unable to enter proxy for my system. Here is screen shot as soon as I press Enter... - Similar Threads - unable enter proxy

2. Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter": "I'm experiencing difficulty replying to notifications using the 'Enter' key alone in Windows 11. Instead, I'm required to use 'Ctrl + Enter' to send replies across various applications such as Teams, Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, and others. This issue persists regardless of...
  3. Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter": "I'm experiencing difficulty replying to notifications using the 'Enter' key alone in Windows 11. Instead, I'm required to use 'Ctrl + Enter' to send replies across various applications such as Teams, Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, and others. This issue persists regardless of...
  4. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  5. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  6. keyboard automatically pressing enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard automatically pressing enter: Hi! My keyboard automatically presses enter when I press the letter "B" or "T". It started after I had been trying to put into some cheats in Sims. I use Windows 10. I also updated my pc the same day but I did not notice the problem until I started playing. I have tried...
  7. keyboard automatically pressing enter

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard automatically pressing enter: Hi! My keyboard automatically presses enter when I press the letter "B" or "T". It started after I had been trying to put into some cheats in Sims. I use Windows 10. I also updated my pc the same day but I did not notice the problem until I started playing. I have tried...
  8. keyboard automatically pressing enter

9. Computer keeps pressing enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps pressing enter: When I start up my pc I can’t type in the PIN number to login because windows has the enter key constantly pressed. I’ve tried unplugging the keyboard and replacing the keyboard. I’ve restarted many times. I’ve also tried going into automatic repair to reset the pc but I...
  10. Everytime i press enter °° or / show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everytime i press enter °° or / show up: Everytime i press enter °° or / show up. i have tried changing languages and i tried fixing it myself but didnt work. help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-press-enter-or-show-up/7ba75085-0009-44f4-8d39-a13f560b8a12