Windows 10: I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

Discus and support I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter 64-bit Version 21H2Build 20348.1487 . Could you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moulali.D, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Moulali.D Win User

I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter 64-bit Version 21H2Build 20348.1487 . Could you please help me on this.

:)

Moulali.D, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

1. I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server... - Similar Threads - unable stamp file

2. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  3. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  4. I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...: I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter 64-bit Version 21H2Build 20348.1487 . Could you please help me on this....
  5. I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...: I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter 64-bit Version 21H2Build 20348.1487 . Could you please help me on this....
  6. I am unable to get the time stamp in file name by using batch script in Windows Server...

7. Batch scripting

Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  8. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  9. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  10. Get name of current diskette in A:\ with batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get name of current diskette in A:\ with batch file: I have a usb floppy drive installed and it is drive A:\ I am trying to make a batch file that will automatically copy the contents of a diskette in the drive a to a folder on one of my main drives. Is there a way to get the name of the diskette in the A: drive and use it as a...