Windows 10: I am unable to go to referral page

Discus and support I am unable to go to referral page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am trying to go to the referral page, I get a 404 error. I used several devices to get to this page but the result is the same. I could see this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David Nelsons, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I am unable to go to referral page

When I am trying to go to the referral page, I get a 404 error. I used several devices to get to this page but the result is the same. I could see this referral link in the menu when I use the internal referral link from HRWeb. Why cannot I find it?

:)

David Nelsons, Mar 24, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2019
  4. I am unable to go to referral page

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to go to referral page

1. I am unable to go to referral page - Similar Threads - unable referral page

2. OneDrive Referral not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Referral not working: I wanted to refer my friend to OneDrive but the link didn't generate for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-referral-not-working/3abcfe99-6cba-4db1-b7a6-f93e16a7976c
  3. OneDrive Referral not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Referral not working: I wanted to refer my friend to OneDrive but the link didn't generate for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-referral-not-working/3abcfe99-6cba-4db1-b7a6-f93e16a7976c
  4. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  5. BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024

BingX Referral Code Is: VTGEZJ Best BingX Referral Code 2024: VTGEZJ 15.000$ + 10% de réduction - Referral code BingXBingX code parrainage. VTGEZJ. BingX, anciennement connu sous le nom de Bingbon, est un trading social crypto exchange à partir de 2018 qui vous permet de ...BingX Referral Code 2024: Use "VTGEZJ" to get $5000 ...The...
  6. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...: Also When I go to services.msc the windows update service is set to automatic but The service is not running When I try to run the service I am getting Error 1053: Could not start a service in timely fashion. I think this is the main reason I am unable to perform update I...
  7. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...: Also When I go to services.msc the windows update service is set to automatic but The service is not running When I try to run the service I am getting Error 1053: Could not start a service in timely fashion. I think this is the main reason I am unable to perform update I...
  8. I am Unable to update my windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I go on windows update page...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I am unable to sign it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  10. Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings: I cannot see the bios settings so i am unable to change my hardware settings where can i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-unable-to-go-onto-the-bios-settings/8a18ccbd-ce93-4b35-a0a0-93a6e65d3d2a