Windows 10: I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

Discus and support I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wintech, Apr 23, 2020.

1. wintech Win User

I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

escription:
    Stopped working

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847
    Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 530f27dc
    Problem Signature 07: 6e
    Problem Signature 08: 1b
    Problem Signature 09: MDAMBELLEQHB0T4VDASYJQF4K5MX15WO
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

:)

wintech, Apr 23, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Apr 23, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message - Similar Threads - unable install Airprint

2. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  3. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  4. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  6. Why i am getting this error message?

Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  7. I am unable to install latest Java - messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install latest Java - messages: HiI am running windows 10 and Java 8 Update and am trying to install Java 8 361. Ir will not install and I get the following messages.I am running Firefox Version 109.0 to download install file.Install works fine on my 2 Windows 11 machines.Help Please....
  8. I am unable to install latest Java - messages

I am unable to install latest Java - messages: HiI am running windows 10 and Java 8 Update and am trying to install Java 8 361. Ir will not install and I get the following messages.I am running Firefox Version 109.0 to download install file.Install works fine on my 2 Windows 11 machines.Help Please....
  9. I am unable to install latest Java - messages

10. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28