Windows 10: I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...

Discus and support I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help me to get alexa installed in my pc. This is the screenshot of what Microsoft store shows me whenever i try to install alexa?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shivam1999, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...

Help me to get alexa installed in my pc.

This is the screenshot of what Microsoft store shows me whenever i try to install alexa? I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of... cacf47a6-daaa-449a-86fe-50a39773f077?upload=true.png

:)

Shivam1999, Aug 6, 2020

2. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store installation list is not showing up, Unable to install game.

Hello,

I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install
    the game, it only shows the laptop device.

I have tried many things already.

• I am logged in with Microsoft account into the PC,
    • I restarted the PC many times,
    • When I run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter it says: "Can't connect to the sync service",
    • I tried this in CMD as admin: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, SFC /scannow,
    • my PC has latest updates,
    • all the sync settings are enabled.

The game I'm trying to install is Forza Motorsport 7, there is a free trial.

Thanks for the help

***Modified Title from: My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list***

JanVerderber, Aug 6, 2020
  4. I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...

Amazon Alexa . . .

I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I want to install Amazon Alexa. I type it into Amazon search,

install Alexa. It's free . . .

It shows me a round blue circle. I click on it, but nothing seems to happen. Please give me,

step by step instructions. I just, really want Alexa on my computer . . .

Thanks for reading . . .

Jerry_Dwyer, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of...

1. I am unable to install alexa in my PC. The Microsoft store is showing unavailability of... - Similar Threads - unable install alexa

2. i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the...: i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the white line and all the microsoft apps are diminishing one by one. can someone please help me with this...
  3. i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the...: i am really in trouble with the microsoft store i cant open ms store on my pc it shows the white line and all the microsoft apps are diminishing one by one. can someone please help me with this...
  4. I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.: I have not been able to install any app from the microsoft store for a long time now. It's not a major issue but still annoying. I cannot install any updates for the updates it says are available and anytime I try to install an app from the store, the app MS Store simply...
  5. alexa install on pc

alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  6. I am unable to install from the Microsoft store

I am unable to install from the Microsoft store: I have just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection and am unable to install it. When viewing the pack and/or the game itself from within my game library it appears as though i able able to download it how ever when I click the install button the install and...
  7. Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store

Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store: Says I own the download but the Amazon Alexa exe file downloads vplayer and won't let me completely uninstall. I feel that I might have downloaded a virus or malware from the Microsoft Store....
  8. Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store: Says I own the download but the Amazon Alexa exe file downloads vplayer and won't let me completely uninstall. I feel that I might have downloaded a virus or malware from the Microsoft Store....
  9. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...
  10. I am unable to install microsoft works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to install microsoft works: I am unable to install microsoft works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-install-microsoft-works/1ffe9ae7-9c31-4a5b-b42e-d5651fc9d917

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download Alexa App