Windows 10: i am unable to install minecraft after purchase

Discus and support i am unable to install minecraft after purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I AM UNABLE YO INSTALL MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 GAME.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by srikantha1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. i am unable to install minecraft after purchase

I AM UNABLE YO INSTALL MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 GAME.

:)

srikantha1, Mar 30, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 30, 2020
  4. i am unable to install minecraft after purchase

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

i am unable to install minecraft after purchase

1. i am unable to install minecraft after purchase - Similar Threads - unable install minecraft

2. I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I am trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my laptop for several days but it is just buffering saying starting download. In addition to this Gaming Services starts downloading as well automatically when I am trying to download Minecraft Launcher. Recently it does not even...
  3. I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I am trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my laptop for several days but it is just buffering saying starting download. In addition to this Gaming Services starts downloading as well automatically when I am trying to download Minecraft Launcher. Recently it does not even...
  4. I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase: After purchase of "Halo 4" I am unable to Install it from Microsoft store. Download and install loading bar shows error : 0x80073D12OS Windows 10 Homebuild : 19043.1110Is there a maintenance on server side or something like that? Can you provide a workaround to install this...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft bedrock after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft bedrock after purchase: I purchased Minecraft Bedrock for my son but cannot install it.I used my Microsoft account but he is in my Microsoft family.We added his device to his account but it doesn’t appear on the device list in order for us to install it.Any other suggestions?...
  6. I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore: I recently bought Minecraft and I got to play for I little bit then it kicked me out of the game and gave an error code and every time i tried opening it gives me the same error code so I tried deleting and reinstalling the game but now I can't download it and it says error ,...
  7. Minecraft installation/purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft installation/purchase: I bought Minecraft for my PC and it acts like I didn't buy it. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-installationpurchase/9c72163b-7c90-4c27-932d-cfc3377d6397
  8. unable to install purchase

unable to install purchase: I purchased mincraft for windows 10 from the microsoft store website. I pressed "Play/Install" to install it. This directed me to the microsoft store desktop app which did not recognize that I had already purchased it and was trying to make me buy it again. I looked at some...
  9. I purchased Minecraft But It Will Not Install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft But It Will Not Install.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a Windows 10, and when I purchased it, it said that the app is not compatible with my device. How!? My computer uses an Intel i7, and its a 64-bit computer. It is a Dell Inspiron 575 9 Signature Edition....
  10. Unable to see a Minecraft texture pack after purchasing it

Unable to see a Minecraft texture pack after purchasing it: Hi there, I purchased a Minecraft texture pack and entered my credit card info and was charged but I do not see this texture pack in the game anywhere. I don't want to try and buy it again. How do I either get refunded or get it to work? Windows 10 Minecraft. Thanks,...