Windows 10: I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The new Messenger app requires x64 based architecture which my PC has, but the app details page on the Store shows my PC has x86 based architecture.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/piku_kolkata, May 6, 2020.

1. I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store

The new Messenger app requires x64 based architecture which my PC has, but the app details page on the Store shows my PC has x86 based architecture. therefore I can't install the new Messenger app from the Microsoft Store. Other apps are showing x64 based architecture though and there is no problem in installing them. Then where is the problem?

submitted by /u/piku_kolkata
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/piku_kolkata, May 6, 2020
  2. saharsh Win User

Unable to install FB Messenger App

i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached.
    I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store [​IMG]

saharsh, May 6, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 6, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 6, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store

1. I am unable to install the new Messenger app from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - unable install Messenger

2. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: The x box app wasn't opening for me and I tried to fix it but nothing worked. I uninstalled it and am trying to install it from the Microsoft store however it is not letting me. Every time I click install the store freezes. I tried to download the x box app from online and it...
  3. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: The x box app wasn't opening for me and I tried to fix it but nothing worked. I uninstalled it and am trying to install it from the Microsoft store however it is not letting me. Every time I click install the store freezes. I tried to download the x box app from online and it...
  4. I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.: I have not been able to install any app from the microsoft store for a long time now. It's not a major issue but still annoying. I cannot install any updates for the updates it says are available and anytime I try to install an app from the store, the app MS Store simply...
  5. Unable to install Apps From Microsoft Store

Unable to install Apps From Microsoft Store: Recently I ran a windows debloater script with uninstalled many windows default apps. But with this it also uninstalled "Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.5". Was Unable to install msix Bundle By Clicking Simply Clicking On it. Microsoft Store is also broken. I tried a lot of methods...
  6. I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.: I have bought standard Minecraft from the Microsoft store and my account recognizes that i own the game but when i go to install it on my windows 10 laptop i cant get my device to come up as available. I've checked system requirements, updates, settings that i understand and...
  7. Unable to install apps from microsoft store

Unable to install apps from microsoft store: Problem 1. I am trying to install apps from Microsoft store but, it is stuck on starting download. 2. The install button on some apps is ghosted or greyed out. 3. While on some apps clicking on install button does nothing. Things I've tried 1. Resetting store and it's...
  8. I am unable to install from the Microsoft store

I am unable to install from the Microsoft store: I have just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection and am unable to install it. When viewing the pack and/or the game itself from within my game library it appears as though i able able to download it how ever when I click the install button the install and...
  9. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  10. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: I've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Installed the patch Tuesday update this AM (v1903, build 17763.437). Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the...