Windows 10: I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc

Discus and support I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time i try i get the following error: Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dani_linux, Dec 8, 2023.

1. I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc

every time i try i get the following error: Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows, restart the installation.i have tried downloading a new iso using different methods to put it on my sdi just get that error every time and i don't know why this pc has ran windows before on that exact drive as well

:)

Dani_linux, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc

1. I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc - Similar Threads - unable install

2. Intel RST unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel RST unable to install: Hi so i’m currently trying to install a new copy of windows onto my desktop pc.The issue is that i can get as far as the setup when it says the intel RST drivers are missing. I have tried a multitude of different drivers now and it says they are all outdated. The thing is i...
  3. Intel RST unable to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel RST unable to install: Hi so i’m currently trying to install a new copy of windows onto my desktop pc.The issue is that i can get as far as the setup when it says the intel RST drivers are missing. I have tried a multitude of different drivers now and it says they are all outdated. The thing is i...
  4. Unable to install Windows 10 and Intel rapid storage driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 and Intel rapid storage driver: Hello,I'm unable to install windows 10 on a dell latitude 7400 I built a USB boot disk and have drivers on a second USB. I boot up, start the installation and I get to the installation part, but I get a prompt for drivers. I select the drivers usb, I navigate who the...
  5. Unable to install Windows 10 and Intel rapid storage driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 10 and Intel rapid storage driver: Hello,I'm unable to install windows 10 on a dell latitude 7400 I built a USB boot disk and have drivers on a second USB. I boot up, start the installation and I get to the installation part, but I get a prompt for drivers. I select the drivers usb, I navigate who the...
  6. Unable to install Windows 10 and Intel rapid storage driver

7. unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop: unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-11-pro-on/4d0a00ef-b20c-40db-949d-b0b495dd735f
  8. unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop

unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop: unable to download and install windows 11 pro on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-11-pro-on/4d0a00ef-b20c-40db-949d-b0b495dd735f
  9. Unable enable Keyboard on a new install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable enable Keyboard on a new install of Windows 11.: There are many things to try already posted and I have tried all I can find, without success. On a different SSD I installed Ubuntu on the same hardware with no problems. While in Windows I used the mouse, and I can use the onscreen keyboard to try the many things that I had....
  10. Unable enable Keyboard on a new install of Windows 11.

Unable enable Keyboard on a new install of Windows 11.: There are many things to try already posted and I have tried all I can find, without success. On a different SSD I installed Ubuntu on the same hardware with no problems. While in Windows I used the mouse, and I can use the onscreen keyboard to try the many things that I had....