Windows 10: I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise

Discus and support I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened up Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC to find it was suddenly in the 1.15.9 RTX beta. This means that I could not join my friends on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoyousDrDamage, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise

I opened up Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC to find it was suddenly in the 1.15.9 RTX beta. This means that I could not join my friends on their realm so I wish to leave this beta.

Following advise from xbox insider hub and tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. I was still in the beta do i went into the insider hub setting and followed the steps to join and leave the beta, this did not work so i followed the steps to go into command prompt, type the things ect. still has not worked.

Not sure what else there is to do.

I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise 6d661aa4-ba0f-458f-95a4-83b5c0643e89?upload=true.png

:)

JoyousDrDamage, Jun 12, 2020
  2. JuvunLee Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Insider Beta

I've been playing Windows 10 Minecraft for about as long as it has been out. Now, I can't leave the insider hub beta build. I left the group and even uninstalled the Insider Hub. I've also reinstalled Minecraft about 26 times over and I still keep getting
    the newest beta. I need to find out how to get back to normal, so that I can play on servers and with all my friends.

JuvunLee, Jun 12, 2020
  3. When I install minecraft windows ten from the store it comes beta?

When I install it, it comes beta and when I install xbox insider hub it says I have to join it. So when I join it and I delete minecraft and renistall its beta. Then I leave the beta in insider hub and when I reinstall it, its still on beta help me

***Moved from Insider forums***

Andrew071407, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Allen305 Win User

I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise

Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6.

@Nathan Roberts, thanks for the response. I have spent a good portion of time today on the phone talking to both Xbox and Microsoft Support. Microsoft Support connected via remote to my PC1 Account computer. Ms Support verified: I was playing non-beta v1.11.4
    at 20:16 on 2019/05/26 via last saved game export; that I own Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock on the PC1 Account; the PC1 Account was not in the Xbox Insider Hub program; and for an unexplained reason, Minecraft was changed to a beta version 1.12.0.6 on Sunday,
    2019/05/26 at 20:16.

Currently, the PC1 Account computer has no versions of Minecraft. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC. The only user logged on to Xbox Live, the Microsoft Store, and Microsoft.com is the PC1 Account. As I mentioned in my aforementioned post, the
    PC1 Account has never had a beta version. Minecraft Bedrock was updated, v1.11.4, successfully on Saturday, 2019/05/25 on the PC1 Account. I have a Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Beta v1.12.0.6 on another PC. On the 2nd PC, I joined Xbox Insider Hub with a
    totally different Microsoft account. I have three Minecraft licenses: 2 Windows 10 Bedrock; and a Windows 10 JAVA Edition.

The Ms Support person via remote session: installed and launched the Xbox Insider Hub app; joined and un-joined the Xbox Insider Hub app; downloaded and launched Minecraft which was beta version, and finally, closed the Xbox Insider Hub Account which he
    had created; and uninstalled Minecraft beta; and reinstalled Minecraft beta. Also, Ms Support imported the last v1.11.4 export, but it was apparent the world did not come from the beta version (the player was embedded in solid blocks). The Ms Support person
    connected to Xbox Support person via 3 way call. The Xbox Support said there had been other customers with a similar issue, non-beta to beta. The Xbox Support could only offer the workaround solution: join Xbox Insider Hub and un-join. Also, both support
    persons suggested I complete a Mojang.com Support form. I received a Microsoft Case number which will be good for 30 days.

I really think the Minecraft Beta problem relates to the Windows Update v1809, Build 17763.503. This build has caused issues with viewing locally networked PCs, so it is not a stretch to think there maybe other issues. Unfortunately, I cannot play Minecraft
    Beta with my non-beta worlds, because none of the exported worlds will work. Best wishe I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise :)

Allen305, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise

1. I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise - Similar Threads - unable leave Minecraft

2. I am just unable to leave insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just unable to leave insider program: I was on 23h2 beta channel build and was getting some BSODs so i decided to clean install to 22h2. As soon it got installed i left insider program and checked for updates in updates. And it again upgraded to 23h2 beta build DESPITE LEAVING INSIDER PROGRAM. The insider program...
  3. I am just unable to leave insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am just unable to leave insider program: I was on 23h2 beta channel build and was getting some BSODs so i decided to clean install to 22h2. As soon it got installed i left insider program and checked for updates in updates. And it again upgraded to 23h2 beta build DESPITE LEAVING INSIDER PROGRAM. The insider program...
  4. There are users in Beta Channel of Windows Insider that are unable to leave the program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are users in Beta Channel of Windows Insider that are unable to leave the program...: My question is, is it possible to leave the program using the Windows Installation Media Tool/Inplace Upgrade? Tool from this website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10To avoid Clean installing of windows method as this is far more complicated....
  5. There are users in Beta Channel of Windows Insider that are unable to leave the program...

There are users in Beta Channel of Windows Insider that are unable to leave the program...: My question is, is it possible to leave the program using the Windows Installation Media Tool/Inplace Upgrade? Tool from this website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10To avoid Clean installing of windows method as this is far more complicated....
  6. Unable to leave Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave Minecraft Beta: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...
  7. İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta: İ cant leave minecraft windows 10 edition beta please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%C4%B0-cant-leave-minecraft-bedrock-beta/5d16d37b-e800-41fc-a468-2795f3022b88
  8. Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider: Hello, Somehow I am not sure how, and they don't recall, my sons were able to join the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10. They now want to go back to the original Minecraft. I researched how to do this and saw that I had to go through Xbox Insider. However, when I open...
  9. xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta: i have been having a problem with the insider app where i go to click join for the minecraft beta and it goes i accept the terms and it says pending and then goes back to the join button all im trying to do is to get out of the beta and im just trying to play with friends i...
  10. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling Minecraft, I installed the BETA version. I searched in different posts to find a...