Windows 10: I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

Discus and support I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nancy Sechrist, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook.

:)

Nancy Sechrist, Nov 30, 2023

2. Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Email in the sent box on the Mail App.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed on the PC?
    • Could you please check if there are any emails moving to Spam?
    • Do you see the emails in sent box, while accessing Gmail using a browser?

Let’s try a couple of troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue.

Method 1: Update Mail App

If you are using an older version of Mail app, we would suggest you to update Mail app to version 16005.12827.20400.0 and check.

1. Open Microsoft Store and click on three dots from the top left corner.
    2. Select Downloads and Update and click on Get Updates.
    3. Select Mail and Calendar app from the list and update.
    4. Restart the PC and check.

Method 2: Reset the app

Try resetting the app using the troubleshooter. Refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Method 2: Re-configure the email

We would suggest you to re-configure Gmail in Mail app as an IMAP/POP account. Refer the articles
    Delete an email account from Mail and Calendar
    apps
    and Set up email
    in the Mail app for Windows 10

In addition, you can also provide feedback using the
    Feedback Hub app on Windows 10, so
    that our engineering team can look into this.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Unable to locate sent email

I have sent an email via Windows Fax and Scan app. Where can i locate the sent email?

AndrewToh1, Nov 30, 2023
  4. mike2125 Win User

I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

1. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail. - Similar Threads - unable locate recent

2. I am unable to sign back into Windows Mail with my Google Workplace email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign back into Windows Mail with my Google Workplace email: My workplace recently introduced two-step verification measures to access to our Google Workspace accounts. The security keys provided to us are required for any log in.Unexpectedly, I was signed out from my Google Workspace email on Windows Mail, the first time since the...
  3. I am unable to sign back into Windows Mail with my Google Workplace email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign back into Windows Mail with my Google Workplace email: My workplace recently introduced two-step verification measures to access to our Google Workspace accounts. The security keys provided to us are required for any log in.Unexpectedly, I was signed out from my Google Workspace email on Windows Mail, the first time since the...
  4. I am unable to sign back into Windows Mail with my Google Workplace email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  6. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  7. I am unable to send and receive mails

I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  8. I am unable to use Cortana

I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  9. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  10. Unable to locate sent email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to locate sent email: I have sent an email via Windows Fax and Scan app. Where can i locate the sent email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-locate-sent-email/ed70d7f4-cc1e-4129-9edd-662a1ad1b8d9