Windows 10: I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop

Discus and support I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to log in from settings it shows "oops some error has occurred. It is probably our fault".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aryan Jingade, Dec 31, 2018.

1. I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop

when I try to log in from settings it shows "oops some error has occurred. It is probably our fault".

:)

Aryan Jingade, Dec 31, 2018

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 31, 2018
  4. I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop

Microsoft account on desktop,laptop, and xbox one

Hi,

To correct the issue, we suggest you to perform the steps below:

• Press Windows log key + S.
    • Type User Accounts and click on it from the result.
    • Click on Manage Another Account.
    • If your son's account appears there, you can remove it and retain your account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop

1. I am unable to log into my microsoft account on my laptop - Similar Threads - unable log microsoft

2. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  3. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  4. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  6. Hi there i am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my gaming pc to reset my pin after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there i am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my gaming pc to reset my pin after...: When i boot up my Pc/gaming computer i go to login to my account with my pin but i have forgotten it, so i go to change my pin via the "i forgot my pin" to change it via an email code. but am met with a quick open and close of the Microsoft account which i am meant you input...
  7. Hi there i am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my gaming pc to reset my pin after...

Hi there i am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my gaming pc to reset my pin after...: When i boot up my Pc/gaming computer i go to login to my account with my pin but i have forgotten it, so i go to change my pin via the "i forgot my pin" to change it via an email code. but am met with a quick open and close of the Microsoft account which i am meant you input...
  8. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  9. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  10. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login into microsoft account from my laptop

2. unable to login laptop microsoft account

3. new laptop unable to sign into my microsoft account

4. unable to login into microsoft account when login into system