Windows 10: I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

Discus and support I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I get this message all the time when attempting to do pretty much ANYTHING! I am an adult, administrator, and am not part of any "family safety"... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MarcDeespot, Jan 15, 2022.

1. I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

I get this message all the time when attempting to do pretty much ANYTHING! I am an adult, administrator, and am not part of any "family safety" program, or anything similar. How can I fix this?When I click "Ask by email" it saysWhat is going on? This started when I ran an app called Azurite Optimizer, could that be related?Thanks!Marc

:)

MarcDeespot, Jan 15, 2022

2. Windows Store App (Spotify) "Can't open"

Whenever i try to open spotify on the windows store, it just says "This app can't open. Check the store for more details about spotify." I check the store downloads page and spotify says "needs repairs".

So far i've tried:

- Repairing Spotify using the settings app

- Resetting Spotify using the settings app

- Uninstalling and reinstalling spotify with the settings app

- Deleting the spotify directory in /AppData/Roaming

- Doing all of these steps and then restarting

- Installing spotify off the website (which doesnt work because now windows store decides that its version is better)

I love using spotify and i desperately need a fix. Its getting really annoying. Any ideas?

charliehseymour, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be when app feature do not work the way they supposed to. However, could you please let us know from where you got the Spotify app?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    2. Click on Region & Language.
    3. Check if country and language is set to United States and
      English (United States).
    4. Then set up Cortana again.
    5. Log out from your Spotify account and log in again.
    6. Then try integrating Cortana with
      Spotify and check.

We would also suggest you to run troubleshoot for Microsoft Store Apps if you have installed the app from Microsoft Store by referring to

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You may also want to refer
    Fix problems with the Start menu or Cortana for details

Data Loss Disclaimer: While performing
    Reset your PC steps there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jan 15, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

1. I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,... - Similar Threads - unable open basic

2. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  3. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  4. I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...: I get this message all the time when attempting to do pretty much ANYTHING! I am an adult, administrator, and am not part of any "family safety" program, or anything similar. How can I fix this?When I click "Ask by email" it saysWhat is going on? This started when I ran an...
  5. I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...

I am unable to open any basic apps PredatorSense_V30, spotify, microsoft store, email,...: I get this message all the time when attempting to do pretty much ANYTHING! I am an adult, administrator, and am not part of any "family safety" program, or anything similar. How can I fix this?When I click "Ask by email" it saysWhat is going on? This started when I ran an...
  6. I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.: I have not been able to install any app from the microsoft store for a long time now. It's not a major issue but still annoying. I cannot install any updates for the updates it says are available and anytime I try to install an app from the store, the app MS Store simply...
  7. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  8. Unable to open any Windows Store apps

Unable to open any Windows Store apps: I recently upgraded my computer to an AMD CPU and Motherboard. This seemed to work fine up until recently- now none of my Windows Store apps will open- not even Calculator. I have tried wsreset.exe but this has not solved the issue. Why is this happening and how can I fix...
  9. Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself

Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself: When I open the app, it always prompt me this message.. FYI, I have the admin rights to this PC and this is my office PC.. I checked the Applocker and the Software Restriction in the Local Security Policy and Group Policy only to find nothing.. [ATTACH] This is my...
  10. unable to open microsoft store or any apps

unable to open microsoft store or any apps: unable to open Microsoft store or any apps that came with windows 10. message appears: need new app for MS-windows-store link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-or-any-apps/9123586c-1de8-4d15-aa60-e50ab2624e6b