Windows 10: I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit)

Discus and support I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. There is no error message displayed either. the file simply does not open regardless of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abby~, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Abby~ Win User

I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit)

I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. There is no error message displayed either. the file simply does not open regardless of trying to open it from the start menu and original file location. I have tried using system file check (SFC) and DISM but this did not fix the issue. Please help.

I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit) 0e1b0310-e153-4e66-81d7-2bfd0e99763d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Abby~, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro 64 bit

Is your laptop 32 bit CPU or 64 bit . If your laptop is a 32 bit you will be unable to run Windows 10 64 bit. The reason I ask is that you upgraded from a 32 bit Windows 7 to 32 bit Windows 10. If it is 64 bit you can run a 32 bit

version of Windows but not the other way.

SteveSmith_779, Dec 6, 2019
  4. I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit)

Windows 10 64 Bit Professional UEFI GPT Laptop Lenovo - Virtualise??

Windows 10 64 Bit Professional UEFI GPT Laptop Lenovo - Virtualise??

I have gone through so many You tubes and forums and tutorials but unable to do successfully. All i want is to virtualise my existing lenovo laptop which is UEFI GPT and Windows 10 Pro. Tried Disk2VHD etc.
    Everywhere it covers MBR conversion but nowhere it seems i am able to find successful conversion or virtualization from Physical to virtual on Windows 10 64 Bit Professional UEFI GPT Laptop Lenovo ?

Any one who has done it successfully and detaild steps available?

Why I dont want to create a empty VM and install OS because so many softwares are installed on my c and therefore I need VM environment for testing with current settings?

Pls help

sunandoghosh, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit)

1. I am unable to open Notepad on my laptop since this morning. (Windows 10, 64 Bit) - Similar Threads - unable open Notepad

2. Am unable to open my laptop camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am unable to open my laptop camera.: Am unable to open my laptop camera how can i open it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop-camera/9d77e999-c200-4089-81ba-61d60fd16e9a
  3. Am unable to open my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am unable to open my laptop: When i open my pc the screen shows that it's on but it only end here with that white line on top left can you kindly assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop/f57badc8-5275-4624-ada6-1ea7a15ef76f
  4. Am unable to open my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am unable to open my laptop: When i open my pc the screen shows that it's on but it only end here with that white line on top left can you kindly assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop/f57badc8-5275-4624-ada6-1ea7a15ef76f
  5. I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps: submitted by /u/KLolisTsiros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kax597/i_am_on_windows_10_64_bit_of_it_helps/
  6. Unable to open "Settings" in Windows 10 64-bit

Unable to open "Settings" in Windows 10 64-bit: Hi there, I'm using Lenovo Yoga 500. Last week, all of a sudden, my keyboard stopped working except two keys Screen Brightness + and -. So i decided to reset the Windows 10. It actually rectified the keyboard issue, but now I'm unable to use "Settings" option. When I...
  7. notepad++ 64-bit

notepad++ 64-bit: Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit, Googlechrome What have they done now to screw up notepad++? 154455
  8. Unable to upgrade my laptop OS from 32-bit to 64-bit.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to upgrade my laptop OS from 32-bit to 64-bit.: I have been trying to change the OS from an 32-bit one to an 64-bit one. The laptop initially came with 32-bit Windows 7 installed. However, it has 64-bit based processor, which means it supports 64-bit OS. When I upgraded to Windows 10, there was no options to change system...
  9. 64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop: Hi there, My dad has 2 old Dell Latitude E5500 laptops sitting around. Hes been using one of them for years and the other one has barely been used and wants to switch over to that one because the other one is starting to fail. So I'm dialing in the barely used one but I'm...
  10. I am unable to open .Jre files on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to open .Jre files on my windows 10 laptop: I am unable to open .Jre files on my windows 10 laptop, though I have downloaded the latest java software, please help me.. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-jre-files-on-my-windows-10/9b250276-1bc4-45b8-9a12-478d842ab9ec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to open notepad windows 10