Windows 10: I am unable to open the personalize window..

Discus and support I am unable to open the personalize window.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there.. I am unable to open the personalized window on my windows 10. I have searched the same doubt in this website and they have given me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DIXITGAVANIYA, Aug 14, 2018.

1. I am unable to open the personalize window..

Hello there..

I am unable to open the personalized window on my windows 10.

I have searched the same doubt in this website and they have given me the method that what to do next..

I have tried it out but still somehow i am not able to open it..

Here i have attached the screenshot of the process which is done by me as directed by microsoft community and it shows me this..

Now tell me that what should i have to do next to resolve my issue as soon as possible...

Thank you..

*SCREENSHOT:-

I am unable to open the personalize window.. 1c535dcb-35c5-4d0a-9ef7-b6d65406d431?upload=true.png

:)

DIXITGAVANIYA, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Unable to open my Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition on Windows 10

Hi Nick,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which user account you are using? Is it Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Is the issue specific only when you open Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition?
    I suggest you to login through Microsoft/Administrator account and then try opening Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition and check if it works.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to refer to following Rosetta Stone support for the further assistance.

http://support.rosettastone.com/en/...25-in-Version-3-Personal-Edition-Windows-only

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I am unable to open the personalize window..

Unable to personalize tiles in Start menu Windows 10

Hi Slobodan,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which is the build installed in your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Are you facing this issue in Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

Go to Start and then
    Settings.

Click on Update and Recovery.

Check for updates under
    Windows Updates.

Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the steps to know the latest build in your computer.

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on System and select About.
    You may also refer the link suggested by Ramesh Srinivasan on February 20, 2016
    and follow the steps suggested.

Lost "Pin to Start Screen" and other options, can't drag icon to Start

Do let us know if you are still unable to personalize start menu. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

I am unable to open the personalize window..

1. I am unable to open the personalize window.. - Similar Threads - unable open personalize

2. I am unable to open windows 11 settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open windows 11 settings app: When I click on the app it will not open enough to read the details so I cannot update windows etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-windows-11-settings-app/adbd0558-8ba4-4ca7-be00-658ab1de112a
  3. I am unable to open windows 11 settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to open windows 11 settings app: When I click on the app it will not open enough to read the details so I cannot update windows etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-windows-11-settings-app/adbd0558-8ba4-4ca7-be00-658ab1de112a
  4. Am unable to open my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am unable to open my laptop: When i open my pc the screen shows that it's on but it only end here with that white line on top left can you kindly assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop/f57badc8-5275-4624-ada6-1ea7a15ef76f
  5. I am unable to choose wallpapers from the personalization menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to choose wallpapers from the personalization menu: I have a dual monitor setup and previously I was able to right click the desktop, go to personalize, right click a picture and choose as background for display 1 or display 2. Now for some reason both displays have the same wallpaper and when I go to the personalization...
  6. I am unable to open my website on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to open my website on windows 10?: Hi! I am using Windows 10 operating system in my laptop and my website is glitching while open in Windows 10 Microsoft edge, can you please have a look at my website here is the link. Thank You....
  7. i am unable to open store in my phone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i am unable to open store in my phone: <p>I am unable to open store in my mobile</p><p></p><p>how to clear cache from my Windows phone 535</p> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-store-in-my-phone/858c2d84-e61f-4cd9-b6f6-7d41106502a6
  8. I am unable to connect to a person to help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to connect to a person to help me: Please I request a call back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-person-to-help-me/f7da9074-4e41-472e-85ec-f5363f0511f1
  9. I am unable to open photos in My Documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to open photos in My Documents: All photos that I try to open individually come back with an error: FILE SYSTEM ERROR -2147219196 Can you please tell me how I can get rid of this so that I can just view photos one at a time not as a slide show from the document rather than having to go a convoluted way in...
  10. I am unable to open some software ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open some software ?: My Windows pops up the message " 0x000000 Memory could not be read " I have done sfc /scannow but it doesnt work for me What to do Now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-some-software/9358ae1a-7d78-430b-b3a3-85c151090662