Windows 10: I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft...

Discus and support I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it kept crashing on the Sign-In Screen. I thought this was a Minecraft problem but I have now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brycen_683, Oct 7, 2020.

1. I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft...

I am trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it kept crashing on the Sign-In Screen. I thought this was a Minecraft problem but I have now realized it is a Microsoft problem. I have tried CandyCrush free and & Forza Horizon I paid for this. All three games close unexpectedly soon after launching. When I am in the Microsoft Store, I try to download apps by hitting the three dots and I am met with "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft... 28563952-e714-4de4-82c7-457bb551a068?upload=true.png

I have updated my graphic drivers, Windows, the Microsoft Store, reset the store, logged into a second account, logged out of both accounts, uninstalled and reinstalled the store. Please, can someone try to help? I have reached out to Tech Support and just been given links from chatbots for more tech support.

:)

Brycen_683, Oct 7, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to add a device to Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, when we sign in to a device using the Microsoft account, the device is already added to the Microsoft account. However, as you have mentioned you are unable to add the device to the Microsoft account after removing it. We would suggest you
    to try converting the account as a local account and then converting it as a Microsoft account. This should add the device to the Microsoft account. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, click on Sign in with a local account instead and follow the on-screen instructions.
    4. Once the account is converted as a local account, sign in to the account, go to settings and click on
      Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to convert the account. Once the account is converted as a Microsoft account, the device will be listed in your Microsoft account.

Meanwhile, we would like to know the following details to assist you with the Minecraft issue:

• How are you trying to install Minecraft?
    • Which edition of Minecraft are you trying to install?

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 7, 2020
  4. I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft...

Unable to play Microsoft Mahjong game using administrator account

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to play the Microsoft Mahjong game, try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to login with the existing administrator account and create a new Microsoft account and check if you are able to play the game.

Refer: Sign in with a Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft...

1. I am unable to play games, download apps to my devices. Microsoft Account and Microsoft... - Similar Threads - unable play games

2. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  3. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  4. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?: I go to the MS store link, I click on the download key and...nothing happens, no download no nothing. And I cant update my Laptop at all. It says I'm eligible to but it says to contact the system administrator that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  5. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?: I go to the MS store link, I click on the download key and...nothing happens, no download no nothing. And I cant update my Laptop at all. It says I'm eligible to but it says to contact the system administrator that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  6. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

7. Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.

Unable to link device to Microsoft account / Unable to remove device from Microsoft account.: This is an issue I'm seeing is fairly common recently based on other threads.I'm trying to transfer a Windows 10 digital license between an old pc build and a new one Motherboard/CPU changeI had never linked my old PC's license to my Microsoft account so I tried to link both...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...: As the title says the ad comes up and it gets stuck not playing with the text "tap to play" but im on a pc so i can't tap so i click and it does nothing i don't mind ads but when theyre breaking the game it might be wise to remove them. I cannot find any fixes for this issue...
  9. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  10. i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam: It is not letting me play scum or warframe (steam downloaded) game on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-play-most-downloaded-and-installed/94d5598c-ae28-4d47-aeb9-c27f437b2f8d