Windows 10: I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

Discus and support I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought Minecraft and I got to play for I little bit then it kicked me out of the game and gave an error code and every time i tried opening... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rng_nr22angel, Mar 16, 2021.

1. I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

I recently bought Minecraft and I got to play for I little bit then it kicked me out of the game and gave an error code and every time i tried opening it gives me the same error code so I tried deleting and reinstalling the game but now I can't download it and it says error , I then copy pasted the error code and searched it up then it said something about a demo even tho paid and bought the full game can anyone help?.

:)

rng_nr22angel, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 16, 2021
  4. ShawnMc1 Win User

I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

Unable to play Minecraft after replacing my motherboard and CPU.

I'm unable to play Minecraft after replacing my motherboard and CPU. I'm logged into my Microsoft account, but when I try to open Minecraft I receive a popup that says I'm unable to sign in and it gives me an error code of 0x803f8001. Any suggestions?

ShawnMc1, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore

1. I am Unable to play / install minecraft anymore - Similar Threads - Unable play install

2. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  4. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I am trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my laptop for several days but it is just buffering saying starting download. In addition to this Gaming Services starts downloading as well automatically when I am trying to download Minecraft Launcher. Recently it does not even...
  7. I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher

I am unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I am trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my laptop for several days but it is just buffering saying starting download. In addition to this Gaming Services starts downloading as well automatically when I am trying to download Minecraft Launcher. Recently it does not even...
  8. i am unable to install minecraft after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to install minecraft after purchase: I AM UNABLE YO INSTALL MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 GAME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-install-minecraft-after-purchase/23907c4a-7b26-4dba-a374-0a88ba647689
  9. Unable to install Minecraft

Unable to install Minecraft: So I bought minecraft starter edition but when i click "Install/Play" nothing happens. Someone please help ***Modified title from: I can't Install minecraft***...
  10. i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to play most downloaded and installed games on steam: It is not letting me play scum or warframe (steam downloaded) game on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-play-most-downloaded-and-installed/94d5598c-ae28-4d47-aeb9-c27f437b2f8d