Windows 10: I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password

Discus and support I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There, I am unable to remove the security access as I have forgotten the USER Name ID / password. help me retrieve. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danya Rafay, Jul 6, 2018.

1. I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password

Hi There,

I am unable to remove the security access as I have forgotten the USER Name ID / password. help me retrieve.

Thanks

:)

Danya Rafay, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 6, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jul 6, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password

1. I am unable to recall the admin ID and Password - Similar Threads - unable recall admin

2. Locked out of PC - don’t recall password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of PC - don’t recall password: I’ve locked myself out of my laptop as I haven’t used it in a while and forgot my password, I usually use my fingerprint to get in but it said password needs updating so couldn’t. Is there any way for me to get back into this without knowing my password? I’ve tried loads of...
  3. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...: Hi,I changed my Windows 10 password to a more complicated password, used the pc and turned it off.Today I went to log in and I can't log in with the password that I set up. I was then presented with the 3 security questions and didn't get all the answers right so I can't get...
  4. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...: Hi,I changed my Windows 10 password to a more complicated password, used the pc and turned it off.Today I went to log in and I can't log in with the password that I set up. I was then presented with the 3 security questions and didn't get all the answers right so I can't get...
  5. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to change admin email or password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change admin email or password.: I recently had to delete two email accounts and change my phone number due to a security concern. When updating all my accounts with my new info, I forgot about my Windows 11 account. I'm currently logged in under a deleted email but need to change my admin email and password...
  7. Unable to change admin email or password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change admin email or password.: I recently had to delete two email accounts and change my phone number due to a security concern. When updating all my accounts with my new info, I forgot about my Windows 11 account. I'm currently logged in under a deleted email but need to change my admin email and password...
  8. No Admin privileges but i am admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Admin privileges but i am admin: Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650 Symptoms •100% gpu usage. •Glitches while playing video. •High temperature without performing tasks....
  9. System admin password recall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System admin password recall: we got a new laptop for our education coordinator; I setup a system admin password but forgot to write it down and cant recall it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-admin-password-recall/27a18625-9800-40fe-8f85-c27716b684ea"
  10. Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 PC admin user called Backup cannot recall setting up or password: trying to change settings for users on Win10 PC and admin Backup user asking for password and control of permissions. I have use netplwiz and this is where Backup user is asking for password to proceed...