Windows 10: I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

Discus and support I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TezzaAlex, Jun 25, 2020.

1. TezzaAlex Win User

I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist?

TezzaAlex

:)

TezzaAlex, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 25, 2020
  3. tcman50 Win User
    How to connect gmail to outlook in windows 10?

I have been working for hours to try and figure out how to link my gmail account to outlook in windows 10, everything looks correct, username, password, 2 step verification turned off on gmails end, pop mail enabled on gmails end and yet all I get time after time is incorrect login and password identification.

Even weirder, is on on occasion it will actually connect the gmail account to outlook in windows 10 but I can only send messages from gmail and not receive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TC

tcman50, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook - Similar Threads - unable receive gmails

2. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  3. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  4. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  5. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  6. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!: Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-gmail-is-not-working-i-am-not-able-to/8fbb01ca-d762-456e-8f88-17a5cc6b0c33
  8. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.: I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account. Emails to be sent sit in the Outbox. If I use webmail, I can see emails in my InBox but they are not being downloaded to...
  9. I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices: We have stopped receiving emails to our work email address on outlook on our main computer and our work lap top from a week ago. can you help please. ?...
  10. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...