Windows 10: I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

Discus and support I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Denise Morrison, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot.

:)

Denise Morrison, Apr 24, 2024

2. Kid locked out of Family account. Unable to change password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to change your child’s Microsoft Account password. In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

1. Login to
      www.login.live.com
      using your child’s Microsoft Account.
    2. Click on forgot password.
    3. Check the radio button and enter the Email account to send the code.
    4. In case you don’t have access to that verification email account then click on
      I don’t have any of these.
    5. Now follow the onscreen steps and check if you are able to reset the password.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Cant receive verification code

I'm experiencing difficulties in receiving verification codes from Microsoft accounts. However, I am able to receive email updates by substituting the email address with another one. The problem lies in the fact that I am unable to receive any verification codes, and I do not have any alternative phone number or email address available to receive the code. I have ady done everything i could do and still cant receive the verification code, everything is correct including the email and the phone number. I can receive the verification code earlier(last received was on end of May) but suddenly cant receive the verification code anymore (about this month July).

I also kenot change my window hello pin as well (showing "smth went wrong" everytime like the pic below), this issue happened since I bought my laptop (about 1 year) so every time I want to change my password back after the required pass changing by microsoft regulation (like the system wants me to change my pass after some time), I have to use the forgot pass option to change my pass. I also tried every possible solution from the internet or youtube to solve it, still cant change the pass.

I had tried everything u told me the problem remain the same, pls gimme a proper consultation from the customer service, thx.
    I'm sick of using this forum thing to communicate, and you are not giving any useful solution.

Chun Yeh Gan, Apr 24, 2024
  4. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

Cant receive verification code

I have ady done everything i could do and still cant receive the verification code, everything is correct including the email and the phone number. I can receive the verification code earlier(last received was on end of May) but suddenly cant receive the verification code anymore (about this month July).
    I also kenot change my window hello pin as well (showing smth went wrong everytime), this issue happened since I bought my laptop (about 1 year) so every time I want to change my password back after the required pass changing by microsoft regulation (like the system wants me to change my pass after some time), I have to use the forgot pass option to change my pass. I also tried every possible solution from the internet or youtube to solve it, still cant change the pass.

Chun Yeh Gan, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

1. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to... - Similar Threads - unable receive verification

2. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving verification code on my number.: Bit locker key issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-verification-code-on-my-number/c82a61b1-1499-4a26-85ae-541470d64629
  3. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving verification code on my number.: Bit locker key issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-verification-code-on-my-number/c82a61b1-1499-4a26-85ae-541470d64629
  4. I am not receiving my verification code,.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  5. I am not receiving my verification code,.

I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  6. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...: I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-receive-my-verification-code-when-i/0b79e744-2195-4ac0-94d2-dd894cc7fc4c
  7. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  8. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  9. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.: I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results....
  10. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.: I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results....