Windows 10: I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

Discus and support I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lewis Sullivan, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2 come back to me that needed resetting but I have been unable to.The laptops I am having issues with are HP 250 G8 Notebooks 1 or 2 years old The Laptops are working fine and there are no other known issues with them, I am trying to reset them before giving them to someone else to use.I get to the screen where you see the drive partitions and select where to reinstall windows to but I am not seeing any partitions.It says that "We couldn't find any

:)

Lewis Sullivan, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

1. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any... - Similar Threads - unable reset computer

2. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...: I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2 come back to me that needed resetting but I have been unable to.The laptops I am having issues with are HP 250 G8 Notebooks 1 or...
  3. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...: I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2 come back to me that needed resetting but I have been unable to.The laptops I am having issues with are HP 250 G8 Notebooks 1 or...
  4. how to find media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find media creation tool: I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11 out of laptop and install 10 from flash drive. Where do I find media creation tool and do this?...
  5. how to find media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find media creation tool: I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11 out of laptop and install 10 from flash drive. Where do I find media creation tool and do this?...
  6. how to find media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reseting my Laptop using Media Creation Tool

Reseting my Laptop using Media Creation Tool: I want to reinstall Windows 10 in my laptop and delete everything but the media creation tool itself automatically chooses keep personal files and apps and i don’t get to choose if i want to delete everything....
  8. Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question

Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question: Hi, my question is: I can't reset my computer the conventional way, it says "An error has occurred, no changes were made.", so my question is: can I use the media creation tool to reset my computer but keep my Windows 10 activation license? Or will I need a new one? Thanks...
  9. Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool

Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool: I have troubles downloading windows 10 using media creation tool. I used a USB to get a copy of windows 10 for my new computer but the Windows 10 setup uses the wrong disk space. I used a Removable Disk (F:) but instead it tries to connect to the other disk space. What should...
  10. Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool

Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool: Hello The tech I have been working with told me to download the WMC tool to help straighten out my W10 system. He said I will need a 6 gig flash drive. I downloaded the tool to another computer and it is only a 17 MBT .exe file? Why do I need a 6 gig flash drive for this...