Windows 10: i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it

Discus and support i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BUKOLA DAMILOLA BELLO, Nov 6, 2019.

1. i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it

i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it

:)

BUKOLA DAMILOLA BELLO, Nov 6, 2019
  2. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (Ci am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (Ci am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Unable to restore or resize windows now

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to restore or resize windows. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Does this issue occur on a different user account?

Suggest you to boot the PC in a clean boot state to check if that helps. A clean boot step will help us determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 6, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it - Similar Threads - unable restore windowstore

2. I am unable to reset windows after remote system wipe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to reset windows after remote system wipe: I am trying to reset and reinstall windows on my PC after my company gave it to me and remotely wiped it. When I attempt to use the option "Troubleshoot" >"Reset this PC" > "Remove Everything" > "Cloud download" option I get the error message "There was a problem resetting...
  3. I am unable to reset windows after remote system wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to reset windows after remote system wipe: I am trying to reset and reinstall windows on my PC after my company gave it to me and remotely wiped it. When I attempt to use the option "Troubleshoot" >"Reset this PC" > "Remove Everything" > "Cloud download" option I get the error message "There was a problem resetting...
  4. I am unable to reset windows after remote system wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.: Does anyone else seem to have issues with the re ent quality update? I have tried to restore my pc to an earlier version, but it will not let me. It won't even let me uninstall the update. Anyone know what's going on?...
  6. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.: Does anyone else seem to have issues with the re ent quality update? I have tried to restore my pc to an earlier version, but it will not let me. It won't even let me uninstall the update. Anyone know what's going on?...
  7. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After restoring my Ideapad Flex 5 to an earlier system restore, I am unable to log into the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After restoring my Ideapad Flex 5 to an earlier system restore, I am unable to log into the...: Everytime I enter in the correct PIN I get the following message "You credentials could not be verified." When I try the "Set up my PIN" function and enter password and text verification, it says sorry cannot setup PIN at this time and kicks me back to the "Enter the PIN"...
  9. I am unable to login in to Windows10 even after password reset

I am unable to login in to Windows10 even after password reset: For the last 24 hours, my Windows 10 labtop has been locked out due to sign in option disabled due to incorrect pin. I have waited for more than 2 hours many times with labtop powered, but all the times got the same error.I've even reset the outlook password externally online...
  10. Unable to start, reset, or restore

Unable to start, reset, or restore: I recently updated from windows 7 to windows 10 and was doing all the new windows updates that go along with the new operating system. While doing that my computer completely froze and was unable to do anything. I tried to restart it but it refuses to boot. So i did a clean...