Windows 10: i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do...

Discus and support i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paul wong1, Dec 8, 2022.

1. i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do...

i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do i fix this

:)

paul wong1, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do...

1. i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do... - Similar Threads - unable save files

2. Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...: I am using Windows Pro 10. I don't understand what the issue is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-save-an-image-file-to-my/75fb3619-1c13-4db0-b270-6919d30a45ad
  3. Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...: I am using Windows Pro 10. I don't understand what the issue is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-save-an-image-file-to-my/75fb3619-1c13-4db0-b270-6919d30a45ad
  4. Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do...: i am unable to save my files on my computer. everything is being saved to one drive. how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-save-my-files-on-my-computer/ae04b479-fd55-448c-a7a5-151674ead452
  6. Unable to access files saved on one drive

Unable to access files saved on one drive: I have saved my files on one drive. Next day when I try to access the file using the file explorer where the status is a green tick, the file does not open...
  7. Unable to access files saved on one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access files saved on one drive: I have saved my files on one drive. Next day when I try to access the file using the file explorer where the status is a green tick, the file does not open...
  8. Unable to access files saved on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do I set the default to save on my computer and not to one drive?

How do I set the default to save on my computer and not to one drive?: I got one drive to auto back-up my computer files. I realized that most of the time it comes up as the default to save my files to. The issue is if I do that I don't have my files when I'm traveling and cant connect. That wasn't the idea. I just want to save them to my PC and...
  10. Not being able to save files in drive

Not being able to save files in drive: Ive had this problem from a long time, but it is that i cannot save files at my 2nd hard drive. Local Disk C: ended space and i need some, but i cant download stuff nor save stuff there. Any help?[ATTACH]...