Windows 10: I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250

Discus and support I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cliffgudgion, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cliffgudgion Win User

I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250

:)

cliffgudgion, Sep 14, 2018
  2. PhilipPhillips Win User

canon MG4250

Hi there

I have a canon MG4250 printer which I'm trying to scan an image. I have figured out how to scan the image but I want to save the image to my computer but I'm not sure how I can do this. Is there anyone able to help with this query??

Many Thanks

PhilipPhillips, Sep 14, 2018
  3. ColinJannaway Win User
    Canon MG4250 can print but not scan documents on Windows 10

Original title:- Scanning a document

I have recently purchased a new computer, with Windows 10. I am able to print pages, but not scan from my Canon MG4250 printer. I shall be pleased to know how I can scan. I have looked up various help sites, but nothing has worked so far.

Colin

ColinJannaway, Sep 14, 2018
  4. ColinJannaway Win User

Canon MG4250 can print but not scan documents on Windows 10

Thanks, Pawan. I have installed the latest version (26.1.16), but I still cannot scan.

I have looked at the Canon website, and there is a long list under "Canon Printer Diagnostic Utility", many of them free. Which one would you suggest that I download?

Colin

ColinJannaway, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250 - Similar Threads - unable scan canon

2. I am unable to sign in in my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in in my desktop.: Hello, I have me and my brother as Windows account user in my desktop. I restarted the PC yesterday and after that, there is message coming that the PC is unlock. I tried each sign in option and there was no success. I am attaching the screenshot for that. I searched...
  3. I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password and am unable to reset it from my desk top: Unable to reset password on desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-and-am-unable-to-reset-it/fae8200c-fa45-4376-ae64-0d1bc788ef5b
  4. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  5. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5
  6. I am unable to type the letter \/

I am unable to type the letter \/: I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write....
  7. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....
  8. how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop: I'm trying to scan papers from my Canon inkjet printer to my HP laptop. No idea how to do this. Shouldn't I just have to put the paper in scan tray then close then push scan?...
  9. Unable to scan on not admin account on CANON i-sensys MF8540

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to scan on not admin account on CANON i-sensys MF8540: The problem with communication between device Canon i-sensys and application MFToolBox on Windows 10P. When the user start scanning on the device or on the app MFTollBox the device does not take any action when user is log on as not administrator account but when user is...
  10. I am unable to boot my desktop computer from Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    I am unable to boot my desktop computer from Blue Screen: My computer shows a blue screen and tells me that there is no administrator present and will not boot. I have tried a recovery disc and a windows disc to reload windows but it does not even want to recognise a disc is in the drive. how can I fix this and get my computer...