Windows 10: I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

Discus and support I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I have 100's of browser profiles with different names in my laptop, I used to open different browser profiles by searching name of profile in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by manavkalra, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

Hello, I have 100's of browser profiles with different names in my laptop, I used to open different browser profiles by searching name of profile in windows 10 search bar but from yesterday, browser profiles not showing in windows 10 search results. I think some settings has been changed by AntiVirus or windows update recently or by any other way mistakenly. Can anyone please tell me how to get back browser profiles in windows 10 search result ?

:)

manavkalra, Dec 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 search for a specific folder name and file name

Carlos: Thanks for your reply. What you suggest is what I have been doing. I search for folders with a specific name and get a list. Then I have to search each folder for a specific file. So it's a two step search and that's what I was trying to avoid.

I assume there are applications out there that allow for an "AND" search in Windows. I'll try that approach.

Thanks, again.

MarkMcDonough45, Dec 5, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Ditendra Win User

I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

Windows start search - change browser and search

Hello, is there any way to change Windows 10 start search so that instead of results opening with Edge and Bing, could be other browser and other search engine? I tried to google this and some people suggested search deflector program. I tried it, but it's not working.

Ditendra, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

1. I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search - Similar Threads - unable search browser

2. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  3. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  4. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Browser search

in Cortana
    Browser search: Hi all, My question is: after updating my PC, My browser search is different, and I can't seem to find a way to change it to default. Please refer to the picture below.After updating: my search will pop with this page refer to picture 1Instead of this regular page: refer to...
  6. Browser search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser search: Hi all, My question is: after updating my PC, My browser search is different, and I can't seem to find a way to change it to default. Please refer to the picture below.After updating: my search will pop with this page refer to picture 1Instead of this regular page: refer to...
  7. Browser search

8. I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search: Hello, I have 100's of browser profiles with different names in my laptop, I used to open different browser profiles by searching name of profile in windows 10 search bar but from yesterday, browser profiles not showing in windows 10 search results. I think some settings has...
  9. I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search

I am unable to search browser profile by name in windows 10 search: Hello, I have 100's of browser profiles with different names in my laptop, I used to open different browser profiles by searching name of profile in windows 10 search bar but from yesterday, browser profiles not showing in windows 10 search results. I think some settings has...
  10. browser and search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser and search: running google and crome instead of edge and Microsoft on my laptop thats running windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-and-search/fbc2f02a-d367-4f2a-8c0c-b53ed9d1b62f