Windows 10: I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help

Discus and support I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i open my wifi it is unable to search for networks hence i am unable to use wifi networks it is only connecting to internet via lan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdityaNautiyal, Apr 15, 2020.

1. I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help

When i open my wifi it is unable to search for networks hence i am unable to use wifi networks it is only connecting to internet via lan

:)

AdityaNautiyal, Apr 15, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Unable to turn on wifi

Hi Dharmik,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting:

• On the search bar type“Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    I also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-internet#1TC=windows-10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 15, 2020
  4. I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help

Unable to connect to Wifi Network

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you to solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right click on the Wi-fi driver and click on the option Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help

1. I am unable to search for networks using my WiFi pls help - Similar Threads - unable search networks

2. Unable to use internet at my home wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use internet at my home wifi network: Hi, I have a HP laptop running Windows 11. I am able to connect to various wifi networks and browse internet at any places, but I'm unable to use internet at my home. I am able to see the network and connect to it using the password, but not able to browse the internet. I can...
  3. Unable to use internet at my home wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use internet at my home wifi network: Hi, I have a HP laptop running Windows 11. I am able to connect to various wifi networks and browse internet at any places, but I'm unable to use internet at my home. I am able to see the network and connect to it using the password, but not able to browse the internet. I can...
  4. Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help: Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-tell-i-am-searching-in-bing-and-not-getting-a/d8f80f85-47de-4581-a21d-efcccd58338a
  5. Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help

Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help: Pls tell I am searching in bing and not getting a single search reward pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-tell-i-am-searching-in-bing-and-not-getting-a/d8f80f85-47de-4581-a21d-efcccd58338a
  6. i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...: please help me to install proper driver for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-my-wifi-device-and-unable-to/2accb949-669e-4477-8654-950a87657e73
  7. i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...

i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...: please help me to install proper driver for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-my-wifi-device-and-unable-to/2accb949-669e-4477-8654-950a87657e73
  8. Pls help me its about my Wifi I cant find it in my network and internet

Pls help me its about my Wifi I cant find it in my network and internet: I cant find my wifi icon or something I've tried the 2 steps you've gjven but it still a no . We havr wifi connection but it wont connect .May i ask what happen or why it happen. I was juat doing something then when I click to search something it was not connected already, I...
  9. Wifi/ network issues with my new laptop. Pls help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/ network issues with my new laptop. Pls help: Guys I am stuck in a really peculiar situation please help me out. I just started using my new laptop, I connected it to my home Wi-Fi and had no trouble in doing so, but after using it for around 2 min, the laptop stopped receiving internet. I thought it was a issue with...
  10. My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkArbalist613 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftckwb/my_wifi_is_officially_gone_help_pls/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi unable to search it