Windows 10: I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default

Discus and support I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printeroffline to online default after installing windows 10 February 2021 update, Ialso uninstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorWeretelnikow, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default

I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printeroffline to online default after installing windows 10 February 2021 update, Ialso uninstalled the windows 10 updated but the strange thing is that I am nowunable to install the old and new HP software drivers for this printer to getit back in full working order as it was before I installed the windows 10update, so what do I have to do next in order to get my printer working apartfrom having to reinstall the whole of windows 10 Pro!

:)

VictorWeretelnikow, Feb 24, 2021

2. Installing HP software and driversLaser Jet Pro MFP M125nw Printer comes up with "Fatal Error"

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the late reply.

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with installing the HP drivers on windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know few more information below,

• From which website did you download the drivers?
    • Are you able to install other applications or programs on the pc?
    I suggest to go to the below link and try re-downloading the drivers and run as administrator and check if helps.

If not, I suggest you to run the diagnostic tool from the same link below.
    http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers...jet-pro-mfp-m125-series/5396664/model/5303404

Let us know the update regarding the HP driver installation, we would assist you for sure.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    HP P1005 Laserjet Printer Doesn't Appear in Settings

My HP P1005 Laserjet printer appears as the default printer under printers and prints fine. However, it doesn't appear in Settings / Devices / Printers & Scanners nor under Control Panel / Devices & Printers.

Is there a fix or maybe the driver is just too old?

Steve C, Feb 24, 2021
  4. keithjr Win User

I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default

1. I am unable to set HP LaserJet Pro M125-M126nw printer offline to online default - Similar Threads - unable set LaserJet

2. Sudden print issue from Windows 10 to HP LaserJet Pro M125

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden print issue from Windows 10 to HP LaserJet Pro M125: I have a customer who owns the LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw, and it just quit printing from one computer. She had it connected via USB, so I downloaded and installed the latest software. No matter how many different times I removed and installed it, the printer would not print...
  3. Sudden print issue from Windows 10 to HP LaserJet Pro M125

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden print issue from Windows 10 to HP LaserJet Pro M125: I have a customer who owns the LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw, and it just quit printing from one computer. She had it connected via USB, so I downloaded and installed the latest software. No matter how many different times I removed and installed it, the printer would not print...
  4. Sudden print issue from Windows 10 to HP LaserJet Pro M125

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Connecting Windows 11 Dell Laptop to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw

Connecting Windows 11 Dell Laptop to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw: Hi,I had been using a Windows 10 laptop along with the LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw so long and had no problems. Now I have purchased a new Windows 11 Dell Laptop but am unable to connect wirelessly to the LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw, though the printer is still working with my old...
  6. Connecting Windows 11 Dell Laptop to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Windows 11 Dell Laptop to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw: Hi,I had been using a Windows 10 laptop along with the LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw so long and had no problems. Now I have purchased a new Windows 11 Dell Laptop but am unable to connect wirelessly to the LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw, though the printer is still working with my old...
  7. HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer is offline.

HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer is offline.: HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer if offline. Run troubleshooter and the response is PRINTER IS OFF. Well no it isn't. Not only is it on, it is fully synced w/ WI FI. I mean printing paper is so 70s .. I remember writing printer spoolers as an undergrad...
  8. HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer is offline.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer is offline.: HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer if offline. Run troubleshooter and the response is PRINTER IS OFF. Well no it isn't. Not only is it on, it is fully synced w/ WI FI. I mean printing paper is so 70s .. I remember writing printer spoolers as an undergrad...
  9. HP LaserJet Pro M118W -- Windows 10 keeps saying printer is offline.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. HP printer indicates it is offline while it is online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer indicates it is offline while it is online: It is HP Office jet 8700 and it is connected to wifi. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-indicates-it-is-offline-while-it-is/5ff972a6-ca29-4b30-84ec-74566a0ac427

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laserjet mfp m126nw driver offline