Windows 10: I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it...

Discus and support I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Windows Surface 2 and after setting it up I switched on my laptop the next day and have been asked to enter a password.I did not set up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lizzay A, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Lizzay A Win User

I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it...

I have the Windows Surface 2 and after setting it up I switched on my laptop the next day and have been asked to enter a password.I did not set up a password for my laptop.The sign in screen gives me two user sign-in options.1st is my name and underneath it says password.2nd is other user : enter email address and and password. Directly underneath it says enter work or school account

:)

Lizzay A, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it...

1. I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it... - Similar Threads - unable sign account

2. I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into my account. I have a only just gotten the laptop and as I set it...: I have the Windows Surface 2 and after setting it up I switched on my laptop the next day and have been asked to enter a password.I did not set up a password for my laptop.The sign in screen gives me two user sign-in options.1st is my name and underneath it says password.2nd...
  3. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  4. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  5. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".: I believe my laptop has been hacked for some time now I'm just too stubborn to ask for help until now. I can no longer open my laptop to access Windows. I am now able to access the command prompt but just don't know what to do from there. I have been trying to factory reset...
  6. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".: I believe my laptop has been hacked for some time now I'm just too stubborn to ask for help until now. I can no longer open my laptop to access Windows. I am now able to access the command prompt but just don't know what to do from there. I have been trying to factory reset...
  7. I am unable to sign it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  8. I am unable to sign it.

I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  9. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  10. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure: Hello! Yesterday I received a weird email asking me to confirm my address, but I didn't pay it much attention, so I just clicked on the link, did the job and I was out. It did seem like it was the actual Microsoft website, but I do want to me 100% sure. I will attach a pic...