Windows 10: I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

Discus and support I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed". in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I believe my laptop has been hacked for some time now I'm just too stubborn to ask for help until now. I can no longer open my laptop to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Trochimchuk, Jul 27, 2023.

1. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

I believe my laptop has been hacked for some time now I'm just too stubborn to ask for help until now. I can no longer open my laptop to access Windows. I am now able to access the command prompt but just don't know what to do from there. I have been trying to factory reset my laptop for weeks now and every time I try it says that it ran into a problem along the way and nothing has changed. Im not 100% sure but from what I can understand I've got way many drives either taken out or disabled, lots of programs I've never seen before, and missing information all the time, I think my emails are go

:)

Mark Trochimchuk, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Unable to sign into Windows

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the error you get while trying to sign in?
    2. When you say ‘0000’, are you referring to a PIN?
    3. Is it a local or Microsoft account, you use with Windows sign in?
    4. Do you see any other sign in options like password, fingerprint or facial recognition?
    5. Do you see any options on screen to reset your password?

If you are using the Microsoft account with Windows sign in, choose password option under sign in options and type in the Microsoft account password and let us know if it works.

Please get back to us with the information requested, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 27, 2023
  3. Urbklr Win User
    SWTOR Beta Sign-Up!

Finally signed up. Working sign-up fail...

Urbklr, Jul 27, 2023
  4. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

fail to sign in Microsoft account to connect windows 10 instead of local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

Step 1: Try Disconnecting from the Internet

• If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.

• If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.

Step 2

Try to sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the account.microsoft.com page.

If the sign-in is unsuccessful, then try to reset the password and check.

If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

1. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed". - Similar Threads - unable sign laptop

2. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  3. I am unable to sign in to my home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in to my home computer: I cannot sign in to my home computer. I have done everything. I even changed the Password. It still will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-in-to-my-home-computer/55bc8126-1d03-4bfd-9570-05a3dfc113ab
  4. I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into my laptop, "sign in failed".: I believe my laptop has been hacked for some time now I'm just too stubborn to ask for help until now. I can no longer open my laptop to access Windows. I am now able to access the command prompt but just don't know what to do from there. I have been trying to factory reset...
  5. I am unable to sign it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  6. I am unable to sign it.

I am unable to sign it.: I am being signed out without me doing anything. Afterwards it keeps saying that "trying to sign in" and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-sign-it/7d18f86c-d8db-4c2c-9bf2-f01a7a6500e1
  7. Unable to sign in to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to my laptop.: Last night even today morning I tried to log in to my Windows 10 Laptop but it tells me that -"The sign in options are disabled because of failed sign in attempt or repeated shutdown , use different sign in option or keep the device powered on for atleast 2 hours and then try...
  8. Unable to sign in to my laptop.

Unable to sign in to my laptop.: Last night even today morning I tried to log in to my Windows 10 Laptop but it tells me that -"The sign in options are disabled because of failed sign in attempt or repeated shutdown , use different sign in option or keep the device powered on for atleast 2 hours and then try...
  9. I am unable to sign in in my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in in my desktop.: Hello, I have me and my brother as Windows account user in my desktop. I restarted the PC yesterday and after that, there is message coming that the PC is unlock. I tried each sign in option and there was no success. I am attaching the screenshot for that. I searched...
  10. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....