Windows 10: I am unable to type the letter \/

Discus and support I am unable to type the letter \/ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lizardman202, Sep 17, 2018.

1. I am unable to type the letter \/

I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write.

:)

Lizardman202, Sep 17, 2018

2. upgraded to Windows 10. How do I type a letter

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Where are you trying to type a letter?
    • Which application or program are you using to type the letter?

I suggest you to use WordPad or notepad for type the letter or any documents or else please do let us know what exactly you are trying to do? Which application are you looking for typing the letter?

Please do let us know with more information regarding this issue, so that we can assist you further on this issue.

Karthicka_R, Sep 17, 2018
  3. how can I type a letter

There's many ways to accomplish this, but one easy way to type a letter in Windows 10 by opening the built-in "WordPad" program.

• Click the Start button
    • Type "wordpad" to find the WordPad program (it will search as you are typing)
    • Open the program and write your letter
    • Click File menu at the top to Save or Print your letter

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 17, 2018
  4. MTC94 Win User

I am unable to type the letter \/

Keyboard stopped typing letters

Hi -

I currently have windows 10 and was typing and entering items for work when something happened and it now won't type letters. For example I was in quickbooks and entering names and if I typed the letter "M" it would kick me out of qb and take me back to
    the icon page. If I type in other letters it would take me somewhere or open up a window. I think it is called "short-cut" but I need to be able to type again. Any suggestions on what happened an how to fit the issue? Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MTC94, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

I am unable to type the letter \/

1. I am unable to type the letter \/ - Similar Threads - unable type letter

2. search as i am typing in file explorer ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search as i am typing in file explorer ?: is there an option to select which allows me to search the file explorer as soon as i start typing ? Right now i have to press enter everytime i type something. This restricts me from seeing partially matched search results. submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments]...
  3. I am unable to populate a added drive in windows 10. no dirve letter shows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to populate a added drive in windows 10. no dirve letter shows: The drive shows up in device manager but does not display in disk management. The drive is a two TB. seagate hard drive 3.5 inch. Ran test as admin and errors were corrected. First test found errors and corrected them and the second test was ok. error states volume...
  4. +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...

+++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting...: Dear Sir +++ letter is continoulsy getting typed and unable to shutdown the system, while starting the system i have to use functional key to open the system. kindly help me to resolve this problem...
  5. Unable to type anything as zeros apper instead of letters.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to type anything as zeros apper instead of letters.: I am using a surface book and when I point the cursor or try to type anything it starts continuously putting zeros instead of letters. I have checked and the num lock is not turned on. The weird thing is that this is happening on my other machine as well. I can't type...
  6. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...
  7. typing and getting wrong letters

typing and getting wrong letters: This a brand new computer. When I hit the top Question mark key, it goes to windows startup. When I hit the bottom question slash key I get an e with a line on top of it. When I use forward slash key, I get the same letter as a Capital letter...
  8. Keyboard is typing the wrong letters

Keyboard is typing the wrong letters: My Logitec K350 keyboard works fine when I plug it into my laptop. When I plug it into my desktop and search on Google, try to shop on Amazon, etc. it produces the wrong letter when I press on a few of them. s key types an i q key types a s e key types a m Same...
  9. letter "i" continuously typed automatically

letter "i" continuously typed automatically: Hi, Am using HP 15-f039 wm and facing an issue of key "i" continuously typed automatically and not able to stop it. Contacted Microsft support and asked me to follow the below step. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows...
  10. I type one letter and it appears as a diferent letter using windows 10

I type one letter and it appears as a diferent letter using windows 10: I have just set up my new HP slim line 410-010 and I have keyboard issues. I thinking it goes back to the choices in selecting your keyboard configuration. I recall one of the choices was something about right handed so what ever it said is what I did. I can't type anything....