Windows 10: I am unable to type the letter \/

Discus and support I am unable to type the letter \/ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lizardman202, Sep 17, 2018.

1. I am unable to type the letter \/

I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write.

:)

Lizardman202, Sep 17, 2018

2. upgraded to Windows 10. How do I type a letter

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Where are you trying to type a letter?
    • Which application or program are you using to type the letter?

I suggest you to use WordPad or notepad for type the letter or any documents or else please do let us know what exactly you are trying to do? Which application are you looking for typing the letter?

Please do let us know with more information regarding this issue, so that we can assist you further on this issue.

Karthicka_R, Sep 17, 2018
  3. how can I type a letter

There's many ways to accomplish this, but one easy way to type a letter in Windows 10 by opening the built-in "WordPad" program.

• Click the Start button
    • Type "wordpad" to find the WordPad program (it will search as you are typing)
    • Open the program and write your letter
    • Click File menu at the top to Save or Print your letter

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 17, 2018
  4. MTC94 Win User

I am unable to type the letter \/

Keyboard stopped typing letters

Hi -

I currently have windows 10 and was typing and entering items for work when something happened and it now won't type letters. For example I was in quickbooks and entering names and if I typed the letter "M" it would kick me out of qb and take me back to
    the icon page. If I type in other letters it would take me somewhere or open up a window. I think it is called "short-cut" but I need to be able to type again. Any suggestions on what happened an how to fit the issue? Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MTC94, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

I am unable to type the letter \/

1. I am unable to type the letter \/ - Similar Threads - unable type letter

2. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  3. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  4. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  5. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  6. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: I have tried restarting my computer and unplugging my key and plugging it back in, I have tried a number of key combinations and that didn’t help...
  7. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: I have tried restarting my computer and unplugging my key and plugging it back in, I have tried a number of key combinations and that didn’t help...
  8. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

9. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: My keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop usually works prefectly. However, after spamming my keyboard and pressing some key, I am unable to type letters. I can type numbers and special characters just fine, but not letters. I tried using the virtual keyboard, but I could not type...
  10. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: My keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop usually works prefectly. However, after spamming my keyboard and pressing some key, I am unable to type letters. I can type numbers and special characters just fine, but not letters. I tried using the virtual keyboard, but I could not type...