Windows 10: I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4"

Discus and support I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting error messages when trying to uninstall the applications "Knowbe4 Ransomeware Simulator"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pankaj687, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Pankaj687 Win User

I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4"

I am getting error messages when trying to uninstall the applications "Knowbe4 Ransomeware Simulator"

:)

Pankaj687, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 13, 2021
  3. how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

dejahcoleman, Jun 13, 2021
  4. I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4"

Windows 10 search for a specific folder name and file name

Carlos: Thanks for your reply. What you suggest is what I have been doing. I search for folders with a specific name and get a list. Then I have to search each folder for a specific file. So it's a two step search and that's what I was trying to avoid.

I assume there are applications out there that allow for an "AND" search in Windows. I'll try that approach.

Thanks, again.

MarkMcDonough45, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4"

1. I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4" - Similar Threads - unable unistall application

2. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  3. I am unable to uninstall an app name toc and also am unable to find it on my pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to uninstall an app name toc and also am unable to find it on my pc.: So, a couple of months ago I may have downloaded some suspicious programs which contained malware. I downloaded malwarebytes program and got rid of it but as i was scrolling through apps in setting i found a suspicious app name toc of 195MB in size. I have tried to uninstall...
  4. I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download "Halo 4" after purchase: After purchase of "Halo 4" I am unable to Install it from Microsoft store. Download and install loading bar shows error : 0x80073D12OS Windows 10 Homebuild : 19043.1110Is there a maintenance on server side or something like that? Can you provide a workaround to install this...
  5. McAfee unable to unistall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee unable to unistall: Hello, Something that is really frustrating me is that I cannot delete McAfee from my computer. When I try to uninstall it says to refresh the web page, wich doesnt make sence. Then, I decided to open the McAfee folder and delete the files by myself, it said I needed...
  6. Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool: I performed a windows 10 clean install a few days ago, because changed the hard drive and started uninstalling some useless apps in CCleaner uninstall tool, like Cortana. So, I just found 1 suspicious looking app named PrintDialog, that don't have any information, like size...
  7. unable to unistall or install my discord application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to unistall or install my discord application: Today my discord app suddenly stopped working, i was unable to open the app despite it running no matter what. I tried uninstalling the app only to be told it cannot be found and received an error when trying to install it. Have no idea what to do...
  8. I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows10 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows10 2004 update.: I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows 2004 update. Any work arounds ? My PC's hardware is compatible for this game! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-forza-horizon-4-on-windows10/daf9a888-0e84-444b-b020-28edeb1b1b8a
  9. Unable to unistall Eset security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to unistall Eset security: I had some issues with Eset security software, so I decided to reinstall it. The problem occured when I tried to unistall it. I followed steps as per instructions from Eset. I downloaded their uninstall tool, restarted to safe mode and I tried to run it. But it failed....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall: So I have been trying to uninstall this game for an hour now on my pc. I have tried everything I can think of, I went to add/remove programs, it wasn't there. I checked the windows store to see if there was uninstall button on there but when I clicked the three dots and the...