Windows 10: I am unable to use Cortana

Discus and support I am unable to use Cortana in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarkSole, Mar 28, 2022.

1. DarkSole Win User

I am unable to use Cortana

um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in Settings, Privacy, Speech and then enable online speech recognition this is what is shows the image below i cant enable this what can i do?

:)

DarkSole, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

I am unable to use Cortana

1. I am unable to use Cortana - Similar Threads - unable Cortana

2. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  3. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  4. Unable to access ANY start menu, Cortana, Search, notification access center, or Settings...

in Cortana
    Unable to access ANY start menu, Cortana, Search, notification access center, or Settings...: Since late October 2022, we an IT Help Desk have begun to see This app has been blocked by your system administrator. Contact your system administrator for more info. Having searched for two weeks with every variation we can think of, we haven't found a solution yet. It's...
  5. Unable to access ANY start menu, Cortana, Search, notification access center, or Settings...

Unable to access ANY start menu, Cortana, Search, notification access center, or Settings...: Since late October 2022, we an IT Help Desk have begun to see This app has been blocked by your system administrator. Contact your system administrator for more info. Having searched for two weeks with every variation we can think of, we haven't found a solution yet. It's...
  6. Unable to access ANY start menu, Cortana, Search, notification access center, or Settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  8. I am unable to use Cortana

I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  9. Windows 10 - not opening calendar, Cortana & windows store not working, and unable to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - not opening calendar, Cortana & windows store not working, and unable to...: All of the following issues have been happening despite various attempts to reset, restart, update, and troubleshoot using various methods. When I click on the time/calendar on the taskbar, the full calendar will not open and just does the loading pinwheel for a second then...
  10. Cortana has lost her mind today. She is unable to even tell time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana has lost her mind today. She is unable to even tell time.: Although she has been working fine until today, (03/15/2021) Cortana suddenly cannot tell you the time, she cannot tell you the weather, she cannot even give a response to the sample questions in her popup window. Her only response is "Sorry, I'm not able to help with this...