Windows 10: I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

Discus and support I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card to purchas a 20 game. It loaded the card on my xbox instead. How do use my gift card to complete my transaction.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeijahGood, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:12 PM.

1. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card to purchas a 20 game. It loaded the card on my xbox instead. How do use my gift card to complete my transaction.

Thank you

:)

2. Didn't received a giftcard code

Hi Erik,

This didn´t really work because the live chat doesn´t give a option to help with that I haven´t received a code.

Do you usually get a confirmation if you buy something like a giftcard or something?

And could you maybe see what happened with the order

Thanks in advance

Sander van der Linden, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:15 PM
  3. Didn't received a giftcard code

I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code.

I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here.

Thanks in advance!

Sander van der Linden, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:15 PM
  4. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

Windows Store digital giftcard

Can I use a Windows store giftcard to buy game dlcs on the Xbox marketplace? I'm asking this because I normally just buy a Xbox giftcard

VincentHouser, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:15 PM
Thema:

I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

1. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas - Similar Threads - unable giftcard received

2. Redeeming my Giftcard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming my Giftcard: When I go to the store, type in the code and click redeem, it says there was a problem on their end. I have a feeling it is something I did but I do not know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeeming-my-giftcard/0983c37c-2b16-45a0-963c-0c77a0ec427e
  3. After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.: My computer was on using cyberghost. I walked away for a while and the computer fell asleep, and when I woke it up my Ethernet no longer had internet. I tried to switch to wifi. Same “no valid ip configuration” for each. I turned off cyberghost to see if that helped, it did...
  4. I am unable to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to start my computer: Hi! As the title suggests I am unable to start my computer.Automatic repair fails. Can't get into safe mode. Don't have a recovery image. Can't uninstall any feature or quality updates. I've got a Windows 10 CD but unable to repair or do a clean install as I can't start the...
  5. i am not receiving some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not receiving some emails: I need help as i have stopped receiving some emails but am receiving others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-some-emails/ffc747d0-73d6-4395-84b1-bdd82cb8911f
  6. i am unable to find my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am unable to find my printer: i am not getting my printer canon MF3010 when i connect it to my laptop even i try to connect it by my another desktop the printer and cable both are working proper . its only not getting connect to my laptop...
  7. Didn't received a giftcard code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn't received a giftcard code: I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code. I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here. Thanks...
  8. I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL: WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS ON MY EMAIL AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-receive-attachments-in-my-email/cea2f874-5c3c-4c72-be5b-8a72597d026e
  9. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook: I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist? TezzaAlex...
  10. I am unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login to my laptop: My laptop is showing some dots and unable to open, i think my account is hacked, i changed the password, it has no effect on the login. Is there any way to change or delink the microsoft account from windows 10...