Windows 10: I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

Discus and support I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card to purchas a 20 game. It loaded the card on my xbox instead. How do use my gift card to complete my transaction.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeijahGood, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card to purchas a 20 game. It loaded the card on my xbox instead. How do use my gift card to complete my transaction.

Thank you

:)

BeijahGood, Feb 23, 2021

2. Didn't received a giftcard code

Hi Erik,

This didn´t really work because the live chat doesn´t give a option to help with that I haven´t received a code.

Do you usually get a confirmation if you buy something like a giftcard or something?

And could you maybe see what happened with the order

Thanks in advance

Sander van der Linden, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Didn't received a giftcard code

I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code.

I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here.

Thanks in advance!

Sander van der Linden, Feb 23, 2021
  4. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

Windows Store digital giftcard

Can I use a Windows store giftcard to buy game dlcs on the Xbox marketplace? I'm asking this because I normally just buy a Xbox giftcard

VincentHouser, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas

1. I am unable to use my giftcard that i had received for Christmas - Similar Threads - unable giftcard received

2. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  3. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  4. I cant claim my giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant claim my giftcard: So I bought a roblox giftcard with my points, finished nd lalala, right? It didnt work - basically what happened was i have no clue where to get the code, its not in the order history, didnt email me or anything. The status also says 'in progress' but im not sure what that...
  5. I cant claim my giftcard

I cant claim my giftcard: So I bought a roblox giftcard with my points, finished nd lalala, right? It didnt work - basically what happened was i have no clue where to get the code, its not in the order history, didnt email me or anything. The status also says 'in progress' but im not sure what that...
  6. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  7. I am unable to use Cortana

I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  8. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Didn't received a giftcard code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn't received a giftcard code: I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code. I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here. Thanks...
  10. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook: I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist? TezzaAlex...