Windows 10: I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help

Discus and support I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by waynetomasello, Nov 16, 2019.

1. I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help

I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help

:)

waynetomasello, Nov 16, 2019
  2. W7CMH Win User

Windows 10 drivers for Primefilm 3650U scanner

I am looking for the Windows 10 driver for a PrimeFilm 3650U scanner. I recently upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. The Windows 7 driver doesn't work. Thank you

W7CMH, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    CyberViewX-SF PrimeFilm 1800 scanner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

On reviewing your issue it looks like there are no drivers available for PrimeFilm 1800 Scanner on Windows 10 Operating system.

Suggest you to try installing the software in compatibility mode.

Refer this article to Make older programs compatible with
    this version of Windows.

If the issue persists try to contact the Manufacturer if there are drivers available for Windows 10.

I would suggest you to contact the Pacific Image Electronics Technical support for more information.

PacificImage Electronics

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 16, 2019
  4. I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help

CyberViewX-SF PrimeFilm 1800 scanner

I cannot get my Mom's ASUS Computer to connect to a new PrimeFilm 1800 scanner. I've tried LOTS of different things and reinstalled it a number of times. Done troubleshooting, downloaded software, uninstalled software, restarted, unlinked wireless printer,
    tried to separately install the scanner, simply no luck.

Ready to purchase a new scanner that might be more compatible with a newer (2 year old) computer. Any advice is appreciated.

LenoreStubblefield, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help

1. I am unable to use my primefilm 1800u scanner with windows 10. please help - Similar Threads - unable primefilm 1800u

2. i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...: please help me to install proper driver for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-my-wifi-device-and-unable-to/2accb949-669e-4477-8654-950a87657e73
  3. i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to...: please help me to install proper driver for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-my-wifi-device-and-unable-to/2accb949-669e-4477-8654-950a87657e73
  4. I am unable to use windows hello or the fingerprint scanner on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to use windows hello or the fingerprint scanner on my laptop: I have an ASUS Zenbook pro and it has a finger printscanner. I was able to use it for able a year then it just stopped working, windows hello has never worked. I can't even use a pin. I have to use the image code...I have tried updating the drivers, updating permissions, and...
  5. I am unable to use windows hello or the fingerprint scanner on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use windows hello or the fingerprint scanner on my laptop: I have an ASUS Zenbook pro and it has a finger printscanner. I was able to use it for able a year then it just stopped working, windows hello has never worked. I can't even use a pin. I have to use the image code...I have tried updating the drivers, updating permissions, and...
  6. I am unable to use windows hello or the fingerprint scanner on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Driver for Primefilm 1800u

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Primefilm 1800u: Is there any way to get a driver for the above scanner for Windows 10 without shelling out an arm and leg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-primefilm-1800u/c8077a8e-4fbd-47c6-80eb-ffc894a7e43a
  8. Unable to use Fingerprint scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to use Fingerprint scanner: I have HP Zbook 15 G2 running windows 10 pro, finger print scanner stopped working. In settings it displays that driver is not compatible windows 10 Hello. Updated windows and driver. But not successful. ***Original title: Fingerprint Scanner.***...
  9. CyberViewX-SF PrimeFilm 1800 scanner

CyberViewX-SF PrimeFilm 1800 scanner: I cannot get my Mom's ASUS Computer to connect to a new PrimeFilm 1800 scanner. I've tried LOTS of different things and reinstalled it a number of times. Done troubleshooting, downloaded software, uninstalled software, restarted, unlinked wireless printer, tried to...
  10. Unable to connect to Scanner using Windows 10

Unable to connect to Scanner using Windows 10: I am not being able to access my epson scanner. no problem using the printer, but the PC lately is not able to find the scanner regardless that it is an all in one EPSON WF 3640...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i connect primefilm 1800u slide scanner to pc

2. driver for primefilm 1800u scanner windows 7

3. How do I get prime film 1800 huge work with Windows 10