Windows 10: I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...

Discus and support I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I done all the below Method 1 : Fix Corrupted TranscodedWallpaperIf the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file has become corrupted, you may be unable to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel_buckeye, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...

I done all the below Method 1 : Fix Corrupted TranscodedWallpaperIf the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file has become corrupted, you may be unable to change the desktop background picture. To resolve this issue, delete the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file. To delete the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file, follow these steps. 1. Press Windows + R key to open Run window. Paste the following in the Run window or you can browse to the location. Make sure Folder Options are set to unhide hidden files.%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Th

:)

Daniel_buckeye, Dec 9, 2023

2. I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.

Hi all,

I am unable to change wallpapers in different virtual desktops. I am trying to have different pictures in different desktops but somehow whenever I try to change the background, it changes for all the desktops.

I have tried changing it by clicking the desktop from the taskview, but it doesn't work. When I try to use the personalize option and right click to set to a particular desktop, nothing happens and the wallpaper doesn't change.

Please help me out in this.

Aakash Chandramouli, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Moving a running application to a different virtual desktop

To change a application from one Virtual Desktop to another you need to:

• Press Windows Key+Tab key on the desktop in which is running the application you want to move.
    • Drag the application to the desktop you want to transfer. To transfer you need to put the app on the desktop that are showen below.
    And the application is moved.

Fardin Arafat, Dec 9, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...

I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Hover your mouse over the virtual Desktops icon on your Taskbar, then right click the virtual desktop you want to change the background on and select the option to change the background.

What happens when you do that, is there an error message?

Open Settings, then go to System - About, what is the build No.. of your Windows 11 installation?

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...

1. I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running... - Similar Threads - unenabled change VDI

2. Can't Set Background for Each Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Set Background for Each Virtual Desktop: I just reinstalled Windows 11 on my system. Since the reinstall, I cannot set individual backgrounds for each virtual desktop. Right-click on the desktop, choose background, sets that background for all virtual desktops. Anyone know a fix?...
  3. Can't Set Background for Each Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Set Background for Each Virtual Desktop: I just reinstalled Windows 11 on my system. Since the reinstall, I cannot set individual backgrounds for each virtual desktop. Right-click on the desktop, choose background, sets that background for all virtual desktops. Anyone know a fix?...
  4. I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...

I am unenabled to change VDI different background on each Virtual desktops. I am running...: I done all the below Method 1 : Fix Corrupted TranscodedWallpaperIf the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file has become corrupted, you may be unable to change the desktop background picture. To resolve this issue, delete the TranscodedWallpaper.jpg file. To delete the...
  5. I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.: Hi all,I am unable to change wallpapers in different virtual desktops. I am trying to have different pictures in different desktops but somehow whenever I try to change the background, it changes for all the desktops.I have tried changing it by clicking the desktop from the...
  6. I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.

I can't change the background for different virtual desktops in windows 11.: Hi all,I am unable to change wallpapers in different virtual desktops. I am trying to have different pictures in different desktops but somehow whenever I try to change the background, it changes for all the desktops.I have tried changing it by clicking the desktop from the...
  7. I am unable to rename my virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to rename my virtual desktops: I am running windows version 2004. I have tried what all the guides say - right click on the desktop thumbnail in task view - but it does nothing. I've tried right clicking everywhere and nothing happens. What gives?...
  8. Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?: I'm looking for a way to have a different desktop background slideshow for each monitor. Each of my monitors has a different aspect ratio (one is 4x3, one is 16x9) and I want each picture to fit nicely. I have two folders of photos with the right aspect ratio for each...
  9. Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
  10. How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...