Windows 10: I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

Discus and support I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mounter, Mar 29, 2023.

1. mounter Win User

I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like.

:)

mounter, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Dgo47 Win User

File Explorer not showing thumbnails

Brink,

Many thanks for you reply. I have done all the steps you suggested, but no change,

When I open a folder containing photos, some open correctly but the vast majority open with thumbnails, but they very quickly get overwritten and you can not longer see the thumbnails.

Are there any more suggestions?

Dgo47, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Photo thumbnail picture

If you do the suggestion by Cyberdesigner and they still show as icons, check your performance settings and make sure "show thumbnails instead of icons" is checked.

Right click Start, select System -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced tab -> Performance - Settings

I am using 123 Photos.  How do I make the thumbnails bigger? 32447d1485954712t-photo-thumbnail-picture-capture.jpg

I am using 123 Photos.  How do I make the thumbnails bigger? 32448d1485954712t-photo-thumbnail-picture-capture02.jpg

I am using 123 Photos.  How do I make the thumbnails bigger? 32449d1485954712t-photo-thumbnail-picture-capture03.jpg

fracking4oil, Mar 29, 2023
  4. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

Photo thumbnail picture

Hi

File Explorer>Pictures>Open Pictures.

If Your Photos come up as just a List and don't show up as Thumbnails, look at the Two Small Icons at the Bottom Right of the Screen and 'Toggle' between them.

The first one gives you a List View and the other one gives you a Thumbnail View.

Or you could Click: View at the Top of the Screen and then you Can not only see your Photos as Thumbnails but you can also choose the Size.

Cyberdesigner, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

1. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger? - Similar Threads - using 123 Photos

2. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  3. How can I change the order of the photos in 123 Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the order of the photos in 123 Photos?: How can I change the order that the photos appear in 123 Photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-order-of-the-photos-in-123/8304ede2-52e2-46c0-8649-01dc12a84d71
  4. I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?: Using 123 Photos. I have many many files containing photos. When I open the file, sometimes, all of the photos show up as the blue and white icons. Sometimes some of the photos show up and some of the icons show up. It is quite random. Sometimes I open the folder and all of...
  5. I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?: Using 123 Photos. I have many many files containing photos. When I open the file, sometimes, all of the photos show up as the blue and white icons. Sometimes some of the photos show up and some of the icons show up. It is quite random. Sometimes I open the folder and all of...
  6. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?: Suppose you have two windows open (Browser, Simulation game). You are watching a movie in the browser. The process in the game takes 2-10 minutes to complete but instead of alt-tabbing to switch to movies, you press windows-tab, which puts two LIVE thumbnails of the two...
  7. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  8. How do I make my back button bigger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my back button bigger?: When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-back-button-bigger/c68c9e6b-f907-4ee3-9894-c193935ab986
  9. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make thumbnails bigger in win 10: I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail....
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...