Windows 10: I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key

Discus and support I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else. I do not have product key or digital licence to activate the windows, what will i do to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ALBINASIFUMA, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key

I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else. I do not have product key or digital licence to activate the windows, what will i do to get the windows 10 activated without the product key or digital license? I need help from your side

:)

ALBINASIFUMA, Oct 8, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2019
  4. I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key

1. I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key - Similar Threads - using laptop was

2. activation key was already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation key was already used: activation key was already used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-was-already-used/b4246e03-69de-4926-9091-83161bc5c409
  3. activation key was already used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation key was already used: activation key was already used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-was-already-used/b4246e03-69de-4926-9091-83161bc5c409
  4. activation key was already used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Product key not working. If it was used by someone else can it no longer be used?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key not working. If it was used by someone else can it no longer be used?: I bought a windows 10 pro installation drive in box, though the box looked sealed it looks like someone may have already been inside. It has the drive inside and the card with the product key but it wont allow me to activate it. If someone has been in the box and used this...
  6. What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else?: What's the best way to safely give a used laptop to someone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-best-way-to-safely-give-a-used-laptop-to/6c8e8f3b-64b3-487e-8974-d400bd3a2d31
  7. someone else is still using this PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else is still using this PC: whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in [ATTACH]...
  8. Already used product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Already used product key: I bought an key for an Mircosoft product and when I wanted to use it it said it was already used. And if I want my Money back they said I have to know when the key was used. How do I find out [moved from German forums]...
  9. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  10. Someone else trying to use account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else trying to use account: My wife got a notification that someone else might be using her account and was instructed to reset her account. The phone number that was listed for the text code was a number we never had....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the laptop is used by someone