Windows 10: I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.

Discus and support I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I am wearing a black top, it shows blue in the photo or when I am live. How do I correct to show true colors?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaJean, Dec 6, 2022.

1. LindaJean Win User

I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.

If I am wearing a black top, it shows blue in the photo or when I am live. How do I correct to show true colors?

:)

LindaJean, Dec 6, 2022
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Trying to uninstall Cyberlink Youcam currently being used by Skype

Hi

Another webcam problem if you can help please... can't make skype video calls...

When I try to use Skype, it says "can't start video. Try closing other programs that might be using your webcam"

Cyberlink Youcam is listed along with my HP HD fixed webcam. So I am trying to uninstall Cyberlink Youcam which is running with Skype. It tells me to close skype to continue uninstall (which I have done), and then try again. However, it continues to prevent
    me from uninstalling when trying to do so with the message: "skype is currently running on this system - to continue installation/uninstallation, please close skype and try again..."

I have uninstalled Cyberlink media suite and Cyberlink power director (rightly or wrongly), but can't uninstall Cyberlink Youcam???

Many thanks

Char

CharleneBinding1, Dec 6, 2022
  4. joeygen Win User

Cyberlink Youcam not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Cyberlink Youcam

I've installed and uninstalled youcam 7.0 several times and I keep getting the same error message. Youcam does not support this resolution under your current settings. I'm running Windows 10 and had a previous version of the software as part of HP's original
    packing. The most frustrating thing is that the program doesn't actually open to allow you to make any changes, it just goes to the error message immediately.

I have all the system requirements and had no similar problem in the previous version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

joeygen, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

1. I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version. - Similar Threads - using Cyberlink Youcam

2. Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd: Bonjour MSERT a détecté Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A sur file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd sur Windows 10est-ce réellement un virus?Comment faire pour nettoyer ?--------------HelloMSERT has detected Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A on file: E:\Program Files...
  3. Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd: Bonjour MSERT a détecté Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A sur file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd sur Windows 10est-ce réellement un virus?Comment faire pour nettoyer ?--------------HelloMSERT has detected Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A on file: E:\Program Files...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.: If I am wearing a black top, it shows blue in the photo or when I am live. How do I correct to show true colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-cyberlink-youcam-free-version/0f02a90a-e3b7-4534-aa6d-ed0128a76e7b
  6. I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am using Cyberlink Youcam free version.: If I am wearing a black top, it shows blue in the photo or when I am live. How do I correct to show true colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-cyberlink-youcam-free-version/0f02a90a-e3b7-4534-aa6d-ed0128a76e7b
  7. Computer will not boot if I install CyberLink youcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer will not boot if I install CyberLink youcam: So I recovered my Windows 10 installation from a backup updated with the newest KB updated graphics card and everything else as well as my game systems but as soon as I installed CyberLink youcam the computer will not boot don't even get to the login screen just stuck with...
  8. I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12: I recently installed windows 10 pro, love the program. recently I tried on a few occasions to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12, it is listed as cyberlink media 10 in the apps files. when I hit uninstall, install shield starts and stops 3/4 ways thru and give the following...
  9. Cyberlink DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink DVD: My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05
  10. Which Windows version am I using?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows version am I using?: I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have? *Sad 63132