Windows 10: I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

Discus and support I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aniruddh1234, Feb 4, 2023.

1. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given up.Please do the needful and help me to get a solution to this problem rather than replacing the component.

:)

Aniruddh1234, Feb 4, 2023

2. Dell Inspiron 2320 in Windows 10 unable to connect to Wireless network

I upgraded my Dell Inspiron 2320 from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Apparently Dell did not support this upgrade. I can connect to the internet via ethernet but can't get a wireless connection. It says I'm connected to the modem but no internet available. No
    problem with my other Dell desktop with Windows 10. I suspect a driver issue but can't seem to find a free driver update. I've tried many suggested fixes but so far none of them have worked. I'm getting tempted to try Linux. Any suggestions?

Original title: Windows 10 wifi problem

MIchael4272, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Axle777 Win User
    Dell wifi not working

I have a DELL INSPIRON 15 3000 SERIES, its always been connected to wifi.

It shows the wifi connection and says "internet access" but I can't use the internet.

When connected to an Ethernet cable, it works fine, but when switched back to wifi I can't use the web.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Axle777, Feb 4, 2023
  4. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

Unable to connect to wifi

Hi ,

I am using windows10 in my dell Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop.

The problem with the system is , Its not able to connect to wifi network (wifi networks are not even listed in the networks and internet panel) but its able to detect mobile hotspot and able to connect to it.

Could you please help me know what could have gone wrong here?

Thanks In Advance.

venkatsaikrishna, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

1. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi - Similar Threads - using Dell Inspiron

2. I am using Dell Inspiron 358. Why is my WIFI not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Dell Inspiron 358. Why is my WIFI not working?: Laptop - Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, Inspiron 3584 Wireless Card - Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless AdapterOne day my friend accidentally plucked out the wireless card. I plugged the card again into the slot with the antenna cables connected. But, the WiFi is not working....
  3. I am using Dell Inspiron 358. Why is my WIFI not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Dell Inspiron 358. Why is my WIFI not working?: Laptop - Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, Inspiron 3584 Wireless Card - Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless AdapterOne day my friend accidentally plucked out the wireless card. I plugged the card again into the slot with the antenna cables connected. But, the WiFi is not working....
  4. I am using Dell Inspiron 358. Why is my WIFI not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  6. Dell Inspiron 3584

Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  7. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  9. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  10. After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.: My computer was on using cyberghost. I walked away for a while and the computer fell asleep, and when I woke it up my Ethernet no longer had internet. I tried to switch to wifi. Same “no valid ip configuration” for each. I turned off cyberghost to see if that helped, it did...