Windows 10: I am using itunes to locate missing

Discus and support I am using itunes to locate missing in Cortana to solve the problem; I am using iTunes to locate missing files, which takes me to Explorer. All I have is the name of the files and the length in minutes to identify (and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ravenlyn, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Ravenlyn Win User

I am using itunes to locate missing

I am using iTunes to locate missing files, which takes me to Explorer. All I have is the name of the files and the length in minutes to identify (and the name is the same). So I'm looking for a file called Class with a length of 2:30, as opposed to a file called Class with a length of 3:30. I know it knows the length, because it shows up briefly. How can I search by that?

:)

Ravenlyn, Jan 16, 2019

2. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jan 16, 2019
  4. I am using itunes to locate missing

Music files are missing from iTunes after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello Tarad,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

From the description, I suspect that iTunes fails to sync the music from the path, where they are located. I mean, the problem with the incorrect or missing path in the setting on iTunes software causing this issue. You can able to see the Music on Groove
    app, as because it is correctly configured with the file path, where exactly music files are located.

Suggest you to refer the article
    If your music is missing from iTunes
    and see if it help you in fixing the issue. If you still need help, then I suggest you to get in touch with

iTunes Support
    for resolving the issue.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

I am using itunes to locate missing

1. I am using itunes to locate missing - Similar Threads - using itunes locate

2. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  3. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  4. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-locate-my-recent-sent-emails-i-am/934d41bc-9df8-4033-bab7-fc661b0d479a
  5. What am I missing???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What am I missing???: Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in...
  6. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I missing something?: I tried the new MS Edge, but I was unable to find where to change my home page or default search engine... Did they eliminate that this time around? "We are Microsoft, resistance is futile!" submitted by /u/radrick01 [link] [comments]...
  7. What am I missing out if I'm not using GPT?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What am I missing out if I'm not using GPT?: In my other post I asked about GPT/MBR issue and ended up installing as Legacy so it will work on both PCs that I'm working on (I'm swapping the drive between the two PCs - one is MBR and one is GPT) So now that I have MBR only, do I lose any important feature? Maybe there's...
  8. Am I missing something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I missing something?: submitted by /u/10xKnowItAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is21ud/am_i_missing_something/
  9. itunes drive location during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    itunes drive location during installation: I purchased new Dell laptop with two drives - one SSD Cdrive and one HDDDdrive. I want to install itunes on my Ddrive. I have tried several easy suggestions of doing so but none work. I did more research and discovered that MS solution of an easy drive change only pertained...
  10. Missing iTunes Artist Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing iTunes Artist Photos?: I've noticed for a while that iTunes does not populate some artist icons (see below). I'm using the latest version of iTunes and the icons are fine using Groove linked to the same music files. I can't find a fix by searching the internet. Is there a solution or is this fault...