Windows 10: i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal...

Discus and support i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this happen when i use cmd C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk E: /f The type of the file system is FAT32. Volume Serial Number is 3762-6438 Windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UvoGiN, Apr 5, 2020.

1. UvoGiN Win User

i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal...

this happen when i use cmd

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk E: /f
    The type of the file system is FAT32.
    Volume Serial Number is 3762-6438
    Windows is verifying files and folders...
    The \DCIM\4_435369792434603717.rar entry contains a nonvalid link.
    The size of the \DCIM\4_435369792434603717.rar entry is not valid.

:)

UvoGiN, Apr 5, 2020
  2. dorsetknob, Apr 5, 2020
  3. micro SD card corrupted?

Does your SD card work if you connect it to your computer?

If so, then what I would suggest is to backup it's content on your PC and format the SD card.

Once it's backed up, format the SD card through the phone.

Go to App List > Storage Sense > SD Card > Format SD Card to do that.

Regards

Denis

DenisLepoivre, Apr 5, 2020
  4. i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal...

SD Card Slot

• Can said SD card be read on other systems?
    • Is the device driver for the SD reader connected/internal to your computer installed and working properly?
    • Can it read other SD cards?
    • What file format is the SD card in question formatted with?

Shenan Stanley, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal...

1. i am using sandisk sd card and it got corrupted when i try to move file from my internal... - Similar Threads - using sandisk card

2. I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. First, I had to move the files to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. First, I had to move the files to the...: I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. The list didn't show "Pictures', so I had to move them to the Documents folder. How can I move them to the Picture folder? Also, how do I delete the data on the SD card so I can use it again?...
  3. I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. First, I had to move the files to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. First, I had to move the files to the...: I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. The list didn't show "Pictures', so I had to move them to the Documents folder. How can I move them to the Picture folder? Also, how do I delete the data on the SD card so I can use it again?...
  4. I moved pictures from an SD card to my laptop. First, I had to move the files to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SD cards keep corrupting since I got windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD cards keep corrupting since I got windows 10: Since installing windows 10, My computer will not read SD cards from my Nikon camera and has been either wiping or corrupting the cards. It has not done this to to my fuji cards and reads them fine. It has happened with different card readers and different brand and age sd...
  6. SD Card file system crash when moving files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card file system crash when moving files?: OS: Windows 10 64 Pro Hi, wasn't sure where to post that topic, so I went here 'cause I don't really know the error causing it (yet). Problem: Whenever I move (RAW+jpeg) files from my (128 GB) SD card, the file system crashes at some point. Sometimes when all files are...
  7. Corrupted SD card

Corrupted SD card: I tried to fix my corrupted sd card using chkdsk command in windows 10. It says the following: The type of the file system is FAT32. Volume Serial Number is 3B83-1115 Windows is verifying files and folders... The 'file' entry contains a nonvalid link. The size of the...
  8. SD Card file system crash when moving files?

in Windows 10 Support
    SD Card file system crash when moving files?: OS: Windows 10 64 Pro Hi, wasn't sure where to post that topic, so I went here 'cause I don't really know the error causing it (yet). Problem: Whenever I move (RAW+jpeg) files from my (128 GB) SD card, the file system crashes at some point. Sometimes when all files are...
  9. Did I damage my SanDisk Extreme Pro SD card?

Did I damage my SanDisk Extreme Pro SD card?: Last night I wiped it with Easeus partition master, then put a new partition on it, none of my cameras recognize it now, it transfers files on my desktop fine though. I have tried different formats, but no success. 150056
  10. Files are corrupted on SD card

Files are corrupted on SD card: I use 512 SD card inserted in my Surface Go as an extra storage place. But I’ve recently found out that most of my files are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-are-corrupted-on-sd-card/3f6ddc9c-be6d-4568-941b-e45837817246