Windows 10: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

Discus and support I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyRobinson3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

:)

DannyRobinson3, Apr 6, 2020

2. I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

DannyRobinson3, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 7, 2020
  4. I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other - Similar Threads - using monitors cannot

2. Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.: I recently updated my GPU drivers which reset my monitor settings. Both monitors are now mirrored, showing the same exact image on both including mouse movements, however when checking the display settings it refuses to detect more than one monitor. I have tried all of the...
  3. Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.: I recently updated my GPU drivers which reset my monitor settings. Both monitors are now mirrored, showing the same exact image on both including mouse movements, however when checking the display settings it refuses to detect more than one monitor. I have tried all of the...
  4. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  5. I have two 32" Monitors but one is a lower resolution than the other. Windows thinks...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have two 32" Monitors but one is a lower resolution than the other. Windows thinks...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cal-your-pal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klt9c8/i_have_two_32_monitors_but_one_is_a_lower/
  6. Win10 RDP one monitor to two remote monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 RDP one monitor to two remote monitors: I am using WIn10 Pro RDP on my client and remote machine. My client is a Dell E6530-PC 64-bit laptop and has one screen/monitor. My remote machine is a Dell Opti7050 64-bit machine and has 3 screens/monitors. On my client machine screen I can Alt+Tab between all remote...
  7. Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another

Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other ***Modified title from: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other***...
  8. using two monitors

using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d
  9. Using RDP on two monitors... resizes when moved to one monitor

Using RDP on two monitors... resizes when moved to one monitor: I have two monitors and use RDP. Everything works perfectly when maximized and used on two monitors. However, when I "move" my RDP session to one local monitor, the RDP resizes and squeezes the two RDP monitors onto one local monitor.... it should just slide over and keep the...
  10. Copy/paste text using two monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Copy/paste text using two monitors: Hi folks! If this is not in the right forum, please change. Txs. If I add a monitor to my laptop though an HDMI port, is it possible to have separate documents on each monitor, and copy/paste from one to another? If so, how is this done? Thanks for your help. CB...