Windows 10: I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news

Discus and support I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot access microdoft news... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thee Budman, Dec 27, 2018.

1. I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news

I cannot access microdoft news

:)

Thee Budman, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 27, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news

1. I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news - Similar Threads - using unable access

2. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word: This whole fiasco started when I needed to set up a new microphone so that I can dictate in word. I installed the microphone and set it as my default audio input. It shows that it hears me. Then I went into word to to set up privacy allowances. It would not let me sign into...
  3. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  4. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  5. I am unable to access the windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access the windows defender.: I recently reset my pc to a clean installation. However, this time upon trying to disable the windows anti-virus, I am met with a screen stating 'my IT admin has limited access to some areas of this app'. I have tried resetting my pc again but that did not work out in my...
  6. I am unable to access the windows defender.

I am unable to access the windows defender.: I recently reset my pc to a clean installation. However, this time upon trying to disable the windows anti-virus, I am met with a screen stating 'my IT admin has limited access to some areas of this app'. I have tried resetting my pc again but that did not work out in my...
  7. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  8. I am unable to use Cortana

I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  9. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word

I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word: I am unable to use "save as" on word. It just doesn't respond! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-save-as-on-microsoft-word/385ee1d7-0085-493a-82f3-fae02b140230