Windows 10: i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing

Discus and support i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the battery icon keeps disappearing all the time. after i went to device mangement then diabled the battery drivers then the battery icon appeared. but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sesidhar bhavaraju, Aug 14, 2019.

1. i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing

the battery icon keeps disappearing all the time. after i went to device mangement then diabled the battery drivers then the battery icon appeared. but then after some time it disappeared all of sudden. i am getting this problem since long time. i think its a bug in windows 10

:)

sesidhar bhavaraju, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ap3xGam3r Win User

Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on task manager and turning it on again which only temporarily solves it as once i shut down or restart, the battery icon is missing again.....This is getting very annoying! What can I do to keep it permanently on my notification tray?

Ap3xGam3r, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Missing laptop battery icon in Windows

Just to clarify, have you also tried the steps below?

• Type Device Manager in Cortana's search field.
    • Click the drop down arrow for Batteries.
    • Try to disable/re-enable AC Adapter and ACPI Compliant Method Battery.
    Check if the battery icon will re-appear after doing that step.

Michelle Vil, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Juntao Win User

i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing

Laptop battery issue

Hey everyone! I have an old dell laptop with a pentium 2 and 64MB of ram. Real powerful(lol). It is running 98. The old battery had died and purchased a generic replacement supposedly for that model. The numbers match and all. The problem is the notebook will not recognize the battery. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. It is just for notes and stuff.

Juntao, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing

1. i am using windows 10 dell laptop battery icon disappearing - Similar Threads - using dell laptop

2. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  3. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  4. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  6. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  7. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Battery icons sometimes disappear

Battery icons sometimes disappear: I have laptop that running Windows 10 1909. When im turn on the laptop, sometimes the battery icons is gone. I already turn off battery icons, and then turning it on again, but nothing happen....
  9. battery icon disappear

battery icon disappear: how to show the battery icon on the taskbar? it suddenly disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappear/b55f7f70-989f-47b7-bfb8-6508a5db24aa
  10. Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Battery Icon Keeps Disappearing!: Hi, I have used windows 10 since august and I just noticed that my battery icon on my laptop always disappears...I have tried ending explorer.exe on task manager and turning it on again which only temporarily solves it as once i shut down or restart, the battery icon is...