Windows 10: i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue...

Discus and support i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue (0x80070422)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sunkesulashameer, Apr 8, 2019.

1. i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue...

i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue (0x80070422)

:)

sunkesulashameer, Apr 8, 2019

2. latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Multiple issues on the pc after the latest update

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing multiple issues on the pc after the latest update. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the KB number of the update that was installed recently?

• Do you have multiple security software installed on the pc?

• Have you updated all device drivers on the pc?

• Do you have a wired mouse or a wireless mouse?

• On which app are you facing this issue?

• Which program or application was remove after installing this update?

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Let us know the recent update after which you are facing this issue.

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Anutrix Win User

i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue...

Solved finally by updating using latest ISO

I finally solved it updating using official latest Windows 10 1607 ISO file. Even though PC is sluggish(Thank Microosft for that) there is no BSOD. OneDrive and Bluetooth icon have been enabled on startup(I had disabled those=Maybe the cause[Not sure]). I will mark solved after testing for a few days. For others on how I did it:
    1. Get Rufus.
    2. Set Browser user agent as Windows XP (UserAgentSwither for Firefox)or use Windows XP PC.
    3. Go to official link.
    4. Download ISO.
    5. Use Rufus to burn ISO to USB.
    6. After burning, run setup.exe .
    7. Accept All Updates.
      Thanks to everyone on tenforums for help. I learnt a lot. Special thanks to axe0.

Anutrix, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue...

1. i am using windows10 latest update has not acctivated in my pc. please solve this issue... - Similar Threads - using windows10 latest

2. I am not able to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update Windows10: I am not able to update Windows10. "something went wrong" message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-update-windows10/73b28ba5-0479-459b-b41e-94cb4c709008
  3. I am not able to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to update Windows10: I am not able to update Windows10. "something went wrong" message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-update-windows10/73b28ba5-0479-459b-b41e-94cb4c709008
  4. I am not able to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The latest update has caused my PC not to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest update has caused my PC not to restart: I allowed Microsoft to update my laptop today and now it is frozen with a semicircle and nothing has happened for over an hour. It started to reboot and just stopped. The indicator light is not blinking and it seems to be dead in the water so now I am out of a laptop that is...
  6. The latest update has caused my PC not to restart

The latest update has caused my PC not to restart: I allowed Microsoft to update my laptop today and now it is frozen with a semicircle and nothing has happened for over an hour. It started to reboot and just stopped. The indicator light is not blinking and it seems to be dead in the water so now I am out of a laptop that is...
  7. Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help

Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help: I have problem when i want to update my PC , and that problem in this pictures below: first , this update: [ATTACH] second this problem: [ATTACH] i dont know what should i do ??? i search in apps VirtualBox but i didn't find it on my PC ....
  8. Latest update has ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update has ruined my pc: Every time it installs, my pc hard reboots about 3-4 times then takes me to failed to start up screen so I go to troubleshoot it and it just uninstalls the update. Then it crashes again after a while and repeats the same process and uninstalls another update (idk if its the...
  9. My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10: My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-randomly-freezes-i-am-using-windows10/cf1272b1-3823-43e7-87a4-5c1d6f6d837c
  10. Microphone issue not solved with latest driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issue not solved with latest driver update: My microphone is giving really fuzzy audio with multiple microphones tried. It's a Realtek audio card, but updating to the latest driver (August 2017) didn't fix it. I've also tried disabling all sound effects, uninstalling the drivers and installing the latest, numerous...