Windows 10: I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

Discus and support I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that means windows11 or windows11Pro? As I am using windows10Pro it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaviPalaka, Nov 16, 2021.

1. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that means windows11 or windows11Pro? As I am using windows10Pro it will upgrade to windows11 or windows11Pro?

:)

RaviPalaka, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness

Source: Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Nov 16, 2021
  3. JavierNH Win User
    Can't activate windows10pro after upgrading the motherboard.

I have a problem activating windows when i switched my motherboard, processor and ram memory.

I decided to upgrade my hardware and i was using windows7, for some reason my mouse and keyboard wasn't working after bios in the new motherboard.

Windows7 didn't support usb 3.0 so i was forced to upgrade to windows10pro, coudn't do it with the new motherboard because my mouse and keyboard didn't work.

I switched back to my old motherboard to be able to use the usb devices and do the upgrade.

I purchased and installed windows10pro in my old motherboard(asus z77) to have support for usb3.0 and be able to use the new motherboard(gigabyte aorus pro wifi).

I activated windows10pro with the key provided with the purchase, the price was 259€ that i found a bit excessive but i had to do it to have something as good as windows7.

When i had everything set up with the OS in the old motherboard i switched to my new more powerful hardware and then the surprise got me.

I had a message that my windows10pro wasn't activated, i used the key code from the purchase and said it wasn't valid.

I didn't understand why it needed to be activated again when i activated already, isn't this supposed to be to activate the OS in the SSD? If so i already did it.

I saw that there was the option to troubleshoot and to put that i had a hardware change but it still didn't work, it shows the code 0xC004C008.

I tried everything from logging in to all my accounts, do it by phone with the automatic system, nothing helps and i don't feel like wasting another 259€ again.

Please help.

JavierNH, Nov 16, 2021
  4. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

1. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that... - Similar Threads - using windows10Pro laptop

2. I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. i am now locked out of the laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. i am now locked out of the laptop.: I have had this laptop for 5 years. I dont remember the outlook email or even setting it up, i have always used my pin to log into my laptop. I cant use the pin to log into the laptop as it is now stating " Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security...
  3. I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. i am now locked out of the laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. i am now locked out of the laptop.: I have had this laptop for 5 years. I dont remember the outlook email or even setting it up, i have always used my pin to log into my laptop. I cant use the pin to log into the laptop as it is now stating " Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security...
  4. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...: I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that means windows11 or windows11Pro? As I am using windows10Pro it will upgrade to windows11 or windows11Pro?...
  5. windows11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows11 upgrade: When will my computer be able to push Windows 11 updatesAnd my computer is surface book 2i7-8650u-16g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-upgrade/03885bed-6763-4d38-b0f6-3df6f90a0ca3
  6. windows11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows11 upgrade: When will my computer be able to push Windows 11 updatesAnd my computer is surface book 2i7-8650u-16g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-upgrade/03885bed-6763-4d38-b0f6-3df6f90a0ca3
  7. Am not eligible for Windows11.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am not eligible for Windows11.: Can someone help me find out what about my computer does not meet the requirements for Windows 11? I have been a staunch supporter of Windows for many, many years and feel cheated that I cannot download Windows 11....
  8. windows10pro

windows10pro: I have product id for windows 10 pro but my computer hard brake down and i buy new hard so i dont know how to instil windows to new hard. and I don't no wat type of my widows I just now it pro...
  9. Windows10Pro slow in the benchmark after memory upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10Pro slow in the benchmark after memory upgrade: The HP-Pavilion-dv6 4Gb standard memory was upgraded to 8Gb: [ATTACH] This case however it looks that the laptop speed (in Geekbench5-test) was reduced: [ATTACH] Here it seems windows64 single core went down to 428 from 717 and multicore down to 1685 from 2120, while in...
  10. Can't activate windows10pro after upgrading the motherboard.

Can't activate windows10pro after upgrading the motherboard.: I have a problem activating windows when i switched my motherboard, processor and ram memory. I decided to upgrade my hardware and i was using windows7, for some reason my mouse and keyboard wasn't working after bios in the new motherboard. Windows7 didn't support usb 3.0 so...