Windows 10: I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.

Discus and support I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 changed into a black & white for colors I want my colors back! My task bar has stopped being transparent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DelilahCat, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.

My windows 10 changed into a black & white for colors I want my colors back! My task bar has stopped being transparent.

:)

DelilahCat, Sep 19, 2019

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Sep 19, 2019
  3. StanKlein Win User
    Display shows only black and white

The display is not showing color, just black and white. I tried reloading drivers, rebooting the computer and checking windows update.

StanKlein, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.

Black and white screen

Hello Benjamin,

There are a lot of possible causes why the screen of your computer turns into black/white. This may be an issue with your graphics driver, monitor (hardware) or corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we recommend using the screen filter keyboard shortcut. Press
    Windows key + Ctrl + C
    to change the color filter.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.

1. I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white. - Similar Threads - very board computer

2. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  3. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  4. white board has changed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    white board has changed?: White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!...
  5. white board has changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white board has changed?: White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!...
  6. White board note lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  7. White board note lost

White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  8. Microsoft Store looking very..... white and hard to see things

Microsoft Store looking very..... white and hard to see things: Since last month with an update the Microsoft Store is all white and hard to see any text on buttons etc, I have tried to reset the app, reinstall it etc. It is still the same ugly hard to see look.Has anyone else seen this problem and found a way to fix it?...
  9. windows and white board problem

windows and white board problem: When I try to open a PDF file in ms whiteboard, I can't see any files in my documents on my computer or onedrive. I double checked the folders on my hard drive and one drive and the files are there. I just can't see them when I try to open them on whiteboard.please help and...
  10. microsoft white board

microsoft white board: i have installed microsoft white board . i can choose the color. but not able to write on board with the pen [ATTACH]My window version screen shot is given here please help. My ruler is also fixed at 45 degree. its showing an icon at the middle to rotate but not responding...