Windows 10: I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

Discus and support I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhys Howarth, May 28, 2023.

1. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears. After that my primary monitor turns off and there is only a display on my second monitor. It shows the motherboard logo with a loading circle. Eventually this display freezes and my primary monitor switches back on showing the windows 11 sign in screen.I have no idea what causes this, I have tried to update the drivers and

:)

Rhys Howarth, May 28, 2023

2. my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, May 28, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 28, 2023
  4. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 28, 2023
Thema:

I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

1. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc. - Similar Threads - very confused wrong

2. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  3. I am confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am confused: Hello, my name is joseph Im 18 I am calling on the community for some help. So this may seen weird that im 18 and i play roblox and use discord and stuff. So my dad blocks roblox and discord off of my computer. I have tried to go through regedit and cmd prompt and files also...
  4. I am confused and Scared for my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am confused and Scared for my PC: I was downloading a game on Steam “VR Chat.” I then heard and an audio about a coma? I then got scared and shutdown my PC. Then I turned It back on I tried logging In, and went Into a temporary profile. I signed out put In my Pin, then It just says Welcome. PLEASE TELL ME...
  5. Very Confusing . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Confusing . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. The questions, I'll be asking Are about, antivirus. Right now, I'm running Norton Antivirus. All the ratings, have it. As one, of the best The most important,feature to me, is it's VPN! I live in a, retirement...
  6. Very confused

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very confused: I have one microsoft account with two separate login passwords. I can log in via "account.live.com" with one password. AND I can login in to "login.live.com" with a different password to my same microsoft account. This is confusing and has me very worried. It is causing havoc...
  7. What is this. Am confused af

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this. Am confused af: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/animeaddictiontokyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrjx69/what_is_this_am_confused_af/
  8. Audio stopped working overnight and I am very confused

Audio stopped working overnight and I am very confused: Hello there! I have a MSI GF63 8RC laptop and my audio stopped working overnight. I used my laptop last night and the audio headphones worked perfectly until I shut it down. In the morning, I turned on my laptop and realized that the audio simply didn't work. I plugged my...
  9. confused, very

confused, very: %SystemRoot%\System32\setupapi.dll,-2 can anyone tell me what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confused-very/bf03fad8-e017-4b6f-8e13-0609c3aa8e36
  10. I am Confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Confused: I just bought Java edition and I thought it would be like what what I see on YouTube but it's not, it's just like Pocket edition! I thought it would be different. Specifically mobs, like the fox is not in PE but I've seen that on Pc it's there! Please explain....