Windows 10: I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer

Discus and support I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been monitering my files for awhile now, and I have found that there is a rather large amount of copies of rundll32 files on my computer. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Austin Kim., Jan 17, 2019.

1. I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer

I have been monitering my files for awhile now, and I have found that there is a rather large amount of copies of rundll32 files on my computer. Is this normal? The text document states: 1,"fusion","GAC",01,"WinRT","NotApp",1
    I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer 7b91cc9a-a013-4db8-b722-ffde5d059179?upload=true.png I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer 873da065-a22d-4946-8fbf-382964b16222?upload=true.png

:)

Austin Kim., Jan 17, 2019
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jan 17, 2019
  4. alibulbul Win User

I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer

Rundll32.exe "Suspicious botnet" warning

I use Opera and Eset Smart Security 9.

There is not a popup window but Eset shows me a warning screen.(it is original, no problem)

It shows the problematic program as Rundll32.exe and shows malicious servers IPs, too.

for example,

There are lots of this kind of IPs and Eset's warning screen appears every 30 seconds.

I can hide this window but this won't solve the problem.

Rundll32.exe will continue to try to contact these servers, it will keep reducing the performance of my computer,too. I tried to stop Rundll32.exe from task manager and stopped it. Warning screens are not showing.

But after restart, they will come back. If it is possible, can I delete rundll32.exe and paste the clean rundll32.exe to the same file directory? I f it is possible, where can I find the clean rundll32.exe?

Regards...

alibulbul, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer

1. I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer - Similar Threads - very suspicious amount

2. I do not know if I have a real malware but my computer is being suspicious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not know if I have a real malware but my computer is being suspicious.: I've recently installed a game from a friend that I've played and nothing unusual had happened. A week later my windows defender has detected that that game folder was a trojan:win32 sort of thing, more specifically, I pressed the remove option to remove the trojan of course,...
  3. I do not know if I have a real malware but my computer is being suspicious.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not know if I have a real malware but my computer is being suspicious.: I've recently installed a game from a friend that I've played and nothing unusual had happened. A week later my windows defender has detected that that game folder was a trojan:win32 sort of thing, more specifically, I pressed the remove option to remove the trojan of course,...
  4. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  5. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  6. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Very suspicious program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very suspicious program: For about a year and half, There's been this program that only shows on task manager, and you cannot quit. On task manager, it shows up as "MediumBlueIT" and when i expand it, it shows an exe called "OakomsOystershadePIn addition, there is absolutely NOTHING relating to this...
  8. Suspicious about an update I just had

Suspicious about an update I just had: First off, what I'm about to describe may be just completely normal and this is a big waste of time, but I tend to get very paranoid about potential malware or viruses and I'm not exactly the best when it comes to computer stuff. Please bear with me.When I restarted my...
  9. Do I have a rundll32 trojan virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have a rundll32 trojan virus?: Hello -On startup I have a couple things open so I usually use the task manager to close them all. However, I've noticed now that on startup, there is a file open called runddl32. I am not sure if this is supposed to run at the start not. My internet is also slow which I read...
  10. Kinda suspicious stuff on my computer, do I have a virus?

Kinda suspicious stuff on my computer, do I have a virus?: Lately, I have had some issues such as apps crashing and stuff. I got suspicious of having a virus, so I searched and found slightly suspicious stuff. Here is what I did. First off, when I launch my computer a command prompt window opens and says something like...