Windows 10: I am very upset

Discus and support I am very upset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried numerous ways in getting help to resolve an issue with absolutely no success. I need to get this done in a timely fashion, and I am very... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mary JoWilhelm, Mar 9, 2021.

1. I am very upset

Tried numerous ways in getting help to resolve an issue with absolutely no success. I need to get this done in a timely fashion, and I am very frustrated. Does anyone out there have success talking to a tech? How does one complain on total lack of service.

:)

Mary JoWilhelm, Mar 9, 2021

2. upsetting documentation

About NTFS advanced permissions: the documentation is terribly upsetting (and this is an euphemism! it is better that I do not write what I think....).

It is NOT NORMAL that to list folders in Windows Explorer you have to understand by trial and errors that 'read attributes' should be check.

You know is it frustrating to spend hours inside (when outside the Sun is shining,,,) only because the biggest SW Company in the world lack of a SERIOUS documentation?

miciolampo89, Mar 9, 2021
  3. very upset

i am very upset i am alone and i have this phone and because of the family settings i cant do anything and i can not get the family settinggs to work i am becoming very upset and it is too late to completely reset my phone? how do i do the stupid unnecissary
    family settings without paying a million dollars to xbox and i have an xbox account and it will not let me hook it up. and my parents will not do the settings because i do not live with them because they abandoned me and i have no one to do it so thank you
    microsoft for thinking this through.

Hilarybean11, Mar 9, 2021
  4. apoxius Win User

I am very upset

System Crashes - Graphics card issue (GTX 560 GigaByte)

The latest news from the store that took back my GTX 560 has it as follows in comparison with the latest reply:

Finally they called me yesterday and told me that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card. At this point I didn't even answer and expected him to continue what he had to say. Then he suggested that I should replace this card with a new GB gtx 560... (wtf ?), or a different chip, or buy another brand (while covering the $ difference).

What we agreed on is to buy a Sapphire 7850 while covering a 20 $ difference. Gonna buy it today.

As far as it concerns the latest reply:
    When I wrote my last message I didn't say that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card...

So all of the following quoting text will apply if the new card seems problematic too...
    Where can I find step by step instructions on your exact suggestion

I don't want to believe this is true, cause of it is then a lot of customers will be upset *Frown I am very upset :(.
    Bad Customer Experience Equals Failure

Although I understand the words that compile the above sentence, I can't seem to comprehend its meaning.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all again for your will to help. Will post again when I get the new card.
    Let us see...

apoxius, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

I am very upset

1. I am very upset - Similar Threads - very upset

2. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  3. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  4. PC very slow after 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  5. PC very slow after 24H2 update

PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  6. the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool: How can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ruler-in-snipping-tool-disappeared-recently-it/5c1b5cec-c51f-4d64-9987-4b6dad96d53d
  7. the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool

the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool: How can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ruler-in-snipping-tool-disappeared-recently-it/5c1b5cec-c51f-4d64-9987-4b6dad96d53d
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  9. Very upsetting Virus warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very upsetting Virus warning: I just got a scammy virus warning. I don't really know how in the world I managed to step into this particular bag of doo doo, but I was using the Edge browser and I typed in the address for linkedin. I must have been off by a ltter because all of a sudden my computer made a...
  10. terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...: I guess if you can help to set it up through cortina and office 365/16 is on my computer Microsoft was almost there last night and my computer shut down it was late and I was really hopeing but never happened....