Windows 10: I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

Discus and support I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This happened to me a few day ago, when suddenly, my friends and I are voice calling through discord and they can hear the content of the video that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blanknspace, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

This happened to me a few day ago, when suddenly, my friends and I are voice calling through discord and they can hear the content of the video that i am watching on my computer. I had try set the hearphones to the default communication device, however, it does not fix the problem. I had tried disable the stereo mix and it still dosen't work, I tried change to another head phone, but it still happen that people can still hear the content of the video, music and sounds that i am playing/watching on my computer. This is a razer blade 17 inch, 2080, and I am using a razer nari ultimate headset.

:)

Blanknspace, Oct 27, 2020
  2. FerchogtX Win User

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

Not at all, they don't use telemetry of any kind, the don't scan your files, and they definetely don't spy your network, the client just works as a communications hub, you can even create your own server, and even separate NSFW stuff (In case you really need that) also, they have stuff flagged (like... disgusting content I cannot mention here). In short, it's quite friendly and secure to use.

I have tons of freinds there, and you can look for public servers to join, or create yours (as I said) to make friends join, until they get a friend request from you, create many channels inside and even more for voice.

Again, Discord is really cool, and worths a try *Biggrin

FerchogtX, Oct 27, 2020
  3. kenchog Win User
    cant hear any thing in wechat

Hi...

other person cant hear me while I make voice or video call in we chat but i can hear them very clearly. Please help me..i even swithoff my phone as well as I reinstall the wechat app but its not working....for you information I am using Lumia 640 xl

Thanks for you help in advance

kenchog, Oct 27, 2020
  4. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301

Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301.

I have tried,

1. Switching OFF and then switching ON
    2. Increasing the volume of calls
    3. Removal of battery and reinsertion
    for rectification of this issue, but in vain.

Please help.

ABHISHEKHEGDE, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

1. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to... - Similar Threads - voice calling freinds

2. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  3. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  4. I hear my voice when I'm on a call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I hear my voice when I'm on a call: Hi community, I have a problem. When i'm on a call like Discord, Wz web, etc... I hear the audio from my microphone, I use a headset with mic included that is connected in to my laptop by a usb adaptor, I can use it even with the jack but I prefer the usb cable. When I use it...
  5. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  8. I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can hear my system audio in voice recordings and calls: I was in a call with my friend and they said they could hear my gameplay. I used the voice recorder later and I can still hear system audio. Even when my headset volume is low I can hear it. Are there certain settings I need to change? Or does this have to do with my...
  9. people hear my windows audio through voice calls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    people hear my windows audio through voice calls: I've tried reinstalling my realtek drivers, disabling them, I made sure my stereo mix was disabled, turned listen to this device off on my mic, turned mic playback off and made sure my 3.5mm jacks were in the right slots but none seemed to work. if my motherboard is needed I...
  10. Windows will not pick up my Microphone even though I can hear my voice through it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows will not pick up my Microphone even though I can hear my voice through it.: I've been trying to get my USB headset to work however windows does not seem to detect the microphone. If I speak into the microphone settings the green bars will not light up. However, if I go into settings and turn on the "Listen to this Device" option I can hear my voice...