Windows 10: I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

Discus and support I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This happened to me a few day ago, when suddenly, my friends and I are voice calling through discord and they can hear the content of the video that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blanknspace, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

This happened to me a few day ago, when suddenly, my friends and I are voice calling through discord and they can hear the content of the video that i am watching on my computer. I had try set the hearphones to the default communication device, however, it does not fix the problem. I had tried disable the stereo mix and it still dosen't work, I tried change to another head phone, but it still happen that people can still hear the content of the video, music and sounds that i am playing/watching on my computer. This is a razer blade 17 inch, 2080, and I am using a razer nari ultimate headset.

:)

Blanknspace, Oct 27, 2020
  2. FerchogtX Win User

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

Not at all, they don't use telemetry of any kind, the don't scan your files, and they definetely don't spy your network, the client just works as a communications hub, you can even create your own server, and even separate NSFW stuff (In case you really need that) also, they have stuff flagged (like... disgusting content I cannot mention here). In short, it's quite friendly and secure to use.

I have tons of freinds there, and you can look for public servers to join, or create yours (as I said) to make friends join, until they get a friend request from you, create many channels inside and even more for voice.

Again, Discord is really cool, and worths a try *Biggrin

FerchogtX, Oct 27, 2020
  3. kenchog Win User
    cant hear any thing in wechat

Hi...

other person cant hear me while I make voice or video call in we chat but i can hear them very clearly. Please help me..i even swithoff my phone as well as I reinstall the wechat app but its not working....for you information I am using Lumia 640 xl

Thanks for you help in advance

kenchog, Oct 27, 2020
  4. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301

Cannot hear the voice calls on Nokia 301.

I have tried,

1. Switching OFF and then switching ON
    2. Increasing the volume of calls
    3. Removal of battery and reinsertion
    for rectification of this issue, but in vain.

Please help.

ABHISHEKHEGDE, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to...

1. I am voice calling with my freinds through wechat, discord... they can hear the content to... - Similar Threads - voice calling freinds

2. I can hear my system audio through my mic, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear my system audio through my mic, help: So recently I switched to a microphone that connects via an audio jack rather than USB, and now I can hear my system audio (pretty quietly tho) through the mic. it isn't bleeding from my headset, as it does that when I mute the headset too. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  3. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER: i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem...
  4. I hear myself through my headset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear myself through my headset.: Hello, i've had a problem before that i hear myself through my headset. Its not an echo its just live & without delay. Its like talking into a microhphone with speakers around you. I couldn't find a fix 1 year ago so i rolled back to an old windows because no1 was able to...
  5. On Discord you can hear all my Windows sounds?

On Discord you can hear all my Windows sounds?: Hello, everyone, today i was on discord with some colleagues and when i wanted to change the volume with this windows volume control (there comes this classic windows notification sound) suddenly everybody heard this. Even when we wanted to watch a video via Watch2gether...
  6. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.: I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments]...
  7. I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.: I recently got the Windows 10 ver of minecraft so I can play with my friends on xbox. When I join their party, I can hear them, but they cannot hear me. I have looked at every setting and they can still never hear me. I even tried a different microphone to see if my mic was...
  8. Can't hear voices through headset windows 10

Can't hear voices through headset windows 10: My headset has been working fine until today and for some reason I just stopped being able to hear voices, I can hear background noises like on youtube but I can't hear the youtubers voices, in discord I can't hear my friends voices, in games I can't hear dialogue I have...
  9. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...
  10. Windows will not pick up my Microphone even though I can hear my voice through it.

Windows will not pick up my Microphone even though I can hear my voice through it.: I've been trying to get my USB headset to work however windows does not seem to detect the microphone. If I speak into the microphone settings the green bars will not light up. However, if I go into settings and turn on the "Listen to this Device" option I can hear my voice...